Typical Chara...

" Chara? Hey,, where are you? " You look around opening the door to their room. You step over a few flower pots coming in, you look around. " Chara, you really need to clean some of these flower pots- " You stop mid-sentence. You see them laying on their bed and sleeping. You let out a big sigh and sit on the bed next to them. " Chara. Chara. CHARA, WAKE UP!!! " Chara snapped awake then sighed. They looked over at you and smiled. " Hello, mind telling me WHY YOU ARE IN MY ROOM? " You sigh " Ugh, Chara. That scary melting face doesn't work on me anymore. " You backhand Chara and laugh " Rude!! " Chara yelled. You giggle once again. " Cmon lazy, We have to go eat, Toriels waiting. You're acting like such a sans! " Chara gave you an offended look. You drag them out off bed and walk down the steps " I can walk you know " Chara muttered. " I can't do what I can't hear Chara! " You get to the table and eat breakfast. " Thank you ms Toriel! "  You both say. Under the table you find yourselves fighting, You guys were kicking and stomping on each other. As most friends do. You guys finish eating and run to you're room, your room has the only game system since Chara didn't bother to buy their own. While you're both playing you take out some chocolate for Chara. You pop a piece into their mouth and they smiled. You look at them and giggle, they start blushing and snatch the rest of the chocolate bar from you. " How cute, Haha! " You laughed while returning you're view to the screen. " Shauttup " Chara says with their mouth full of some of the chocolate.

 " Shauttup " Chara says with their mouth full of some of the chocolate

A few games later you both get hungry. " What happened with that chocolate bar you had? " " Oh, Uh. I sorta ate it all...? " You laugh. Something just seemed so funny when Chara was confused or flustered. You never understood why... You brought out some more snacks and ate them all. Some time later you find Chara sleeping on the floor next to you. You decide to log off for a while and sleep too. As you lay next to Chara you wonder...How did we get here...?

Thanks for tuning in! I hope you like my Chara X Reader thing. I've never really been into writing so if you guys are happy with this that would make me feel great! Follow me to keep up with the story, and hey, maybe I'll even do a QNA when the story progresses!

-Trash