Frisk!!

The smell of pie travels through you're room. You slowly get up to look around but, something tugs on you're shirt. It was Chara, They were trying to pull you into a cuddle and you quickly proceed to lay back down. You look next to you.  Their cute when their sleeping.... Should I get up...? Nah. It'll be fine. Ms Toriel doesn't really come into my room that often- Right after you say that Toriel opens the door, she looked shocked, but her shocked expression got softer. She smiled put some Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie on the floor next to you. She slowly walked out and the room got suddenly more quiet. You re-open you're eyes and Chara was gone. You get up and instantly get hit in the head with a pillow. " OW! " Chara was right behind you holding a pillow. It seemed like they were blushing. " W-why did you do that!! " " Do what? " " Y-you were cuddling with me! " They covered their face and dropped the pillow. You look at them and smile both confused and sympathetic " Pffft- HAHAHAHA! " You burst into laughter  while Chara repeatedly hits you with the pillow. " It's not funny!! " Chara screamed surrendering to soon fall on the ground. " Why do you always have to laugh at my suffering!!! " They said banging and flailing on the floor. They jump on you and hit you with the pillow. " It's funny! Hahah! " You continue to get a good laugh. " Chara, Y/N!! Keep you're voices down! I'm trying to sleep! " Frisk bursted through the door. " . . . Am I, interrupting something currently? " She glanced at you and Chara fell in defeat. " I'm being abuuuussseeeddd~ " You say, Frisk giggled and walked out. " Alright, lovebirds. Don't be too loud. Ms Toriel wouldn't want to hear you guys~ " You choke on you're laughter and Chara threw the pillows at the door. They looked at you and laid down on you're chest. " Why does she have to make things so awkwardddd? " Chara looks at you " Uh, Chara can you get off? You're hurting me. " Chara sat up and blushed.

" I'm getting up now! Just don't talk about this exact moment! It's gonna be embarrassing

" I'm getting up now! Just don't talk about this exact moment! It's gonna be embarrassing.. " You laugh again " Hey!! I'm not joking Y/N!! " You pull Chara into a cuddle " H-huh?! " " Shhhhh, just enjoy the moment, Chara " You tell them. You hear a giggle outside the room door. You get up and open the door, you see Frisk fall from the door opening. " Nice try... Whats up? " You ask Frisk. " Oh! Ms Toriel has finished making dinner and wants you to come downstairs! " You get Chara and walk downstairs. Ms Toriel walks to the table and sets down some snail pie and other foods. You eat everything but the snail pie. " Y/N, You haven't touched the snail pie yet. Are you not hungry? " You shake you're head, get excused from the table and walk to you're room. You start to drift off and see Chara walk into you're room and lay next to you...

Heyyy! I know this one is lazy but I feel like I'm running out of ideas. If you could give me any ideas that would be deeply appreciated!!! I'm happy if you're happy reading this! See ya Soon!

- Trash