Online Meeting Drama

This is an alternate universe where Phoenix is a teacher at as school where Edgeworth is the principal.

Phoenix was sitting up in his bed staring at his alarm clock, waiting for it to ring. He had not gotten a single second of sleep last night as he was trying to learn how to work the online meeting application with Trucy's help as she was way better than him at online actions and today was his first day teaching an online class.

Trucy had just fallen asleep about an hour ago and Phoenix was focused on getting at least an hour of sleep but failed to do so due to his nervousness about all this online stuff and the meeting with the principal in the morning at 8:00 am as the classes started at 8:30 am and his first class was at 9:35 am.

After the alarm rang, Phoenix shut it off and proceeded to get on with his day, he had about an hour left until the meeting. he gets up and walks over to the washroom takes a shower and gets dressed he then heads out of his apartment to find a coffee shop, Phoenix usually doesn't drink coffee but today he wanted to seem woke in front of his class and the principal especially since he didn't sleep at all.

After receiving his coffee he walks back to his apartment completely losing track of time, after about 15 minutes when he reached his stairway, he checked his watch and was basically frozen in shock, he was about 3 minutes late for his meeting. He races up the stairs while tripping on the final step landing head first on the concrete area in front of the stairs, without wasting time he crawls his way towards his door, unlocking it, getting up and jumping in front of his computer, By this time Trucy was already up and getting ready for her 8:30 class.

He spends a minute or two trying to open the online meeting application almost breaking his mouse with all the clicking as his laptop chose to become slower than ever before. After the app finally opens, he closes all the other tabs that opened, punches in the meeting code and password, and enters the meeting, just 7 minutes late.

He mutes his camera and microphone while tidying himself up and brushing off all the dust and sitting down on the chair in front. After about 10 minutes, Larry the music teacher calls out,

"Yo, why's Trucy in this meeting?!"

Phoenix becomes confused and checks and finally realizes that he had forgotten to sign out of Trucy's account and was now logged in as her instead, so without wasting any time he logs out and logs back in the meeting as himself. After the meeting ended at 8:30, Edgeworth(the principal) asked Phoenix to stay back after everyone left so they wait for 2 minutes till their absolutely alone in the meeting room and can see each other, Edgeworth ask Phoenix about how Trucy came into the meeting and why he came almost 20 minutes late, Phoenix's reply for Trucy was that it was "magic" and that she was pro at hacking and that Phoenix was getting kidnapped in the last 20 minutes but he managed to break free... also "Dog ate computer and I went and bought a new computer", Edgeworth had no reply and just logged off, leaving Phoenix to his thoughts:

"I just embarrassed myself in front of my crush, just great."