[5] liar

through out the days the rumours gradually grew worse, jiwoo, the poor girl, didn't know how to defend herself. she had never been put in this position. sooyoung promised in her mind she'd be there. but she didn't dare interfere and get herself involved with more of the drama she was already in. but it hurt her heart to see the pain jiwoo was going through. would she ever get the courage to stand there, in front of crowd, and help her.

yet, in her mind, questions still wondered freely, who did this. why did they do this. sooyoung stopped in her tracks, her friends who were walking with her taken a back by what she did. they looked back at sooyoung with questioning expressions. "who do you think uploaded that video." she suddenly blurted out. with asking that she noticed chaewon slightly flinched at the question. something was awfully wrong and both she and chaewon knew very well that it was.

—————

jiwoo stood in her living room, pacing back and forwards whilst her parents were sat down on the couch watching her with a saddened faces. although they barely spent time at home with the teenager, they noticed something was up with jiwoo. she was always this bright girl, sometimes sad, sometimes angry. but even if she didn't have attention, she always smiled. at least that's what her parents thought. jiwoo sat down on the chair that was placed in front of her parents, her little sister joining them. the short girl looked at both of her parents as her lips slightly trembled. was she going to say the idea she'd been thinking about for a couple days or not. it would drag her away from sooyoung, but it would be for the best.

"mum, dad." jiwoo said, suddenly not looking them in the eyes, she took a deep breath. and found the courage to speak. "i want to move schools."

—————

sooyoung kicked the chair in front of her with full frustration as chaewon slightly shook in fear. her other friends were trying to assist her to calm her down. the tall girl looked over at chaewon. "so you're telling me, you and hyejoo did that." she nodded. "i didn't want to, but she forced me to.." chaewons words trailed off as she spoke, afraid of the enraged girl close to her.

—————

hyejoo had found out that chaewon, her most trusted friend, the girl she secretly liked, had told sooyoung what they had done by the way the others had been treating her recently. she had never felt such hatred towards someone. a part from jiwoo. today she had met up with chaewon in a café, the other girl was in the bathroom whilst hyejoo waited for her to come back. chaewon placed herself down on the stable, wooden chair and smiled. "i'm back" she said, causing hyejoo to snap out of her thoughts on how this conversation would go.
"so" chaewon gave hyejoo her full attention as she spoke out "you told sooyoung" chaewon quickly nodded "it's just that-" "i don't want your excuses" hyejoo spoke over her, causing the girl in front to quiet down. chaewon was a very fragile girl, and when she did something wrong it was easy for hyejoo to take advantage and shut her down. "you know how much i hate jiwoo, and you told me you wouldn't tell her." chaewon looked down as she fiddled with her fingers, she was guilty of this. but she didn't want to reason with hyejoo, it would only become worse. "you're a LIAR i trusted you whole heartedly, it hurts." hyejoo stopped for a quick breath. "jiwoo hurt me all those years ago, and i thought maybe it was my turn to hurt her" her voice quietened down as the sentence went by, her shouting tone quickly turning into sobs. "but instead i still got hurt." chaewon had the nerve to look at hyejoo, she had no idea what the quiet, lonely and introverted jiwoo could do to such a brave girl. but if she had broken down into tears. it must've been bad.

—————

flashback; 2-3 years ago.

hyejoo was running to school as she got off the bus late, she dropped a few of her pens and papers in the hallway since her bag was about half open where she was in a rush to leave her house. she went back to pick the things up, out of breath. when she was stopped in the hallway. she was greeted by jiwoo and her friends. she bowed to them, to be polite, and expecting one back, although the girls were a bit older then her, they were still in the same year. the groups eyes were laid on hyejoo as she tried to walk around them to make her way towards the study hall. but one blocked the way, and the friend on the other side copied her actions. hyejoo stood there in confusion, letting the girls observe her with their judging looks. that was until jiwoo broke the haunting silence. "are you by any chance, son hyejoo." the girl nodded, she just wanted to get this questionnaire over with so she could go where she was meant to. but out of the blue, jiwoo forcefully pushed the girl allowing her to stumble backwards. she only did it with one hand, but it was quite a powerful push. "don't you dare lay your eyes on choi yerim ever again!" she screamed. choi yerim was a close friend of hers, until she later moved away the next year. but who was choi yerim to jiwoo. "i'm sorry she's my fri-" hyejoo tried to explain the situation, she was very confused though. she didn't know what she did wrong. "i see the way you look at her, and you should know she will be mine..." jiwoo stopped her sentence to look over at hyejoo. "you're so pathetic, and such a LIAR" jiwoo stomped her foot into the ground, her heels making an echoing sound. she landed her hand on hyejoos cheek, leaving an unbelievably red mark. she screamed and repeatedly pushed hyejoo until her back was bruised and up against a locker. the girls left her there, alone and hurt. she didn't deserve this.

though what happened to jiwoo. why did she suddenly become invisible. it is simple. after yerim left, after hyejoo became stronger, as less people talked about her she became forgotten. and she became nicer. she changed herself, in case anyone would come up to her. if jiwoo changed. would she deserve what hyejoo is doing to her now.

it wouldn't even work, she'd be moving soon.

the only people hyejoo could trust are liars.

—————

this is so bad i'm sorry i'm on writers block and busy. i'll try to update you guys smh. hope you enjoy it though. also i haven't read this through and edited mistakes so sorry if there are any.