II

"His name is Yoongi. We used to attend the same college and that's how I met him." I feel a creepy grin spread across my face and I look at the man in front of me. He's looking down at his hands and I feel a weird aura around him, a really sad one.

So I continue, "Ours is an epic love story but enough about me! What's up with you? Tell me something about yourself."

I wait for him to say something but he doesn't and I tilt my head. "Yo, white shirt! I'm talking to you." 

Nothing.

"Can you not speak? Or Are you deaf?"

He doesn't even spare me a glance and I get ticked off, just a teensy bit.

"Hello? Earth to white shirt! Earth to white shirt!"

I frown and exhale out a sigh. Something's definitely wrong and It seems to bother me for some reason, His silence is making me uncomfortable for some reason.

"Look, I know I'm almost a stranger to you and I know nothing about your life or you. But something seems wrong and I would like to help you.". I see his fists tighten, knuckles turning white as I continue, "I'm a great listener. I may not seem like it but I'm actually pretty smart! The night is young, We are young and I promise that everything will be alright. So tell me, What happened? What is your problem?"

"You! You are my problem! What do you want, huh? Do I even know you? Why do I have to sit here and listen to you babble about Busan or Yoonji or anything for that matter?!" He screams on top of his lungs, anger laced in every word that he spits out of his mouth.

"Yoongi." I correct calmly.

"I don't give a fuck! I couldn't possibly care less about you! or your Yoongi! Or your damned Busan so just shut up and leave me the fuck alone!" He pants, eyes glazed and I give him a sudden playful smirk, "So you do know how to talk."

He rolls his eyes, giving up and I chuckle.

A loud metallic voice booms over the train's speakers, "Dear Passengers, We'll be stopping at a nearby station. There seems to be some sort of fault in the engine so we're just gonna run a quick check to make sure it doesn't affect the journey ahead. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience."

Oh well.

"That'll be 9,900 Won!" I pay the cashier and hum my way back to the waiting lounge. Looking over to the white shirt, I sigh. I still don't know his name. I feel like I've seen him somewhere but I just can't pinpoint where. And the way his eyes look so sad, like he's lost all hope in life, as if every breath he takes brings him remorse like no other, that it's surprising. 

He looks kind of young, definitely handsome and judging by his clothes, He seems rich too.

Then what the hell happened? It can't be just about a breakup...right? Should I be judging him like this? He must've his own issues to deal with. But then again, that's fueling my curiosity even more. Seriously, Who is this guy?

I toss him the bread I just bought and he gets startled. After receiving a defeated look from him, I scoot closer. Taking a bite of my bread I ask, "So where are you going?".

"White shirt? What's your name? Do I seriously have to keep calling you white shirt for the rest of the ride?"

"White shirt~ Talk to me~"

He abruptly looks at my side, making me flinch visibly and roars, "Do you have an Off button or something? Can't you see I'm not interested in talking to you? Just get lost!"

I scoff audibly, "Listen dude, Chill. I'm just trying to make small con-"

"Don't! I'm not in the mood for small talks, as if that isn't already obvious! Are you dumb or what?"

THIS IS THE FIRST CALL FOR ALL THE PASSENGERS OF TRAIN XXXX. THE TRAIN WILL BE LEAVING SHORTLY, PLEASE GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS.

"Dumb? Me?! For you information Mr. Arrogant, I ranked 5th in my whole class!"

"And how many people were there? 5?"

"You're crossing a line now, Sir."

THIS THE SECOND CALL FOR ALL THE PASSENGERS OF TRAIN XXXX. THE TRAIN WILL BE LEAVING SHORTLY, PLEASE GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS.

"No, I'm drawing one. From now on, Don't utter a single word to me. No, Don't even show your stupid face to me. You and I have nothing to do with each other, remember that and be gone. I don't have the patience to tolerate your idiocy anymore."

"Okay! That does it! Who do you think you are, huh? Just because you're slightly more handsome than the average male population, doesn't give you the right to treat people like shit! And here I was feeling sorry for whatever the fuck happened to you! Obviously an ill-tempered man like you deserves it!"

FINAL CALL---

He comes dangerously close to me, grabbing both my arms in his tight grip with fire dancing in his eyes. I gulp as his voice drops an octave lower, "Don't pretend you know me just because we've spent 15 damn minutes together. I don't need your sympathy or your opinion, So go back to where you came from and live your cheerful little life comfortably."

We just stare at each other for what seems like eternity and I cower under his fierce gaze. The tension in the air dies abruptly when from the corner of our eyes, we sense something move. Turning my head to the side, I gasp out loud. He lets go of me and my eyes almost fall out their sockets.

The train...

"NO! WAIT!" I scream in horror as I run after the train which is already starting to pick it's pace. After a few seconds of futile chase, I look back at the bench in pure disgust, But emptiness is what greets me.

No one. He just...left.