Show me your Smile

They were sleeping on their beds respectively. And suddenly Aditi got up in a haste as the sun rays touched her eyes.

As she opened her eyes she saw Samarjan standing in front of the window. He opened the window and curtains and was standing in front of it without a movement.

 He opened the window and curtains and was standing in front of it without a movement

Aditi got up and went towards him. His eyes portrayed grief and pain. She understood everything without even a word.

Aditi - Hey ! Good morning dear.

Samarjan - Good morning. (In a low voice)

Aditi - You sound low today. I know that it's been a long time and you must be missing your family.

Samarjan - I really miss them. (He cried)

Aditi - I can understand but you need to have patience. We are trying our best to send you back to where you belong.

You are a strong warrior who never cries. I basically don't have any problem with a boy crying but you would have.

Atleast Smile for once dear. I have already spent half of my pocket money for you and I need to get some more.

Now Samarjan smiled and his smile was the most beautiful thing anyone could see. It motivated Aditi to keep her promise.

Samarjan - Your world is very beautiful and advanced. Everything is simple here. You get everything on your fingertips.

Aditi - You are right.

Samarjan - And the most important thing you all use is this small rectangular box. I have seen it everywhere.

Aditi - (started laughing) It's a mobile phone. It's not just a box. It has many features and don't worry I have planned many things.

Samarjan - Your plan is always the best. I have seen that.

Aditi - I promise you that today will be the day which you will remember forever. I'll make it special for you.

Samarjan - You don't need to take so much pain. It's sufficient.

Aditi - If we get the appointment with Dr Madhav , then these days won't come back. I hope that he would definitely help us.

Samarjan - I would love spend some more time here.

Aditi - Please don't say that , You are hiding at my home and I can't keep you here for long. And you have a family waiting for you.

Samarjan - Even if I want I can't stop here.

Aditi - Just now you were so sad that you were away from your family.

Samarjan - I have to go away from here and do you think it would be easy for me ? How would I get a friend like you ?

Aditi - Please don't say all that. I am an emotional person and don't spoil my plan.

Samarjan - As you say.... But what's the plan ?

Aditi - That's a surprise. I don't want to waste my time telling you what we are going to do. Just trust me. Now go and get ready.

Aditi wore a loose white knee-length dress with brown leather boots. Like always she kept her hair open and wore a tiara. She was looking alluring.

Now their problem of getting out secretly was solved. Now Samarjan went outside through the window. And Aditi booked the cab and took some money.

He was a charming guy and looked sweet like no-one else

He was a charming guy and looked sweet like no-one else. They soon got a cab and this time she took the permission from her home to reach her home a bit late.

Samarjan - Atleast now tell me about the plan. Where are we going ?

Aditi - You really don't have any patience. Fine I'll tell you. First we'll go for a movie. After the movie gets over we'll go to the best restaurant in this area.

Samarjan - I agree that we'll have fun but what about spending time together.

Aditi - Please don't worry about that we have a lot of time. After doing all this we'll go to a very quiet place.

There is a beautiful lake surrounded by the most beautiful flowers you'll find. There is the provision of street food. It's like a public place where people come from far away places. It's the Hoping Garden. And it's famous for its scenic beauty.

It's a miracle in our area. Our city is not a large one and not much developed. But this lake is a distinctive feature of our area.

Aditi kept on talking to Samarjan about her city throughout the way. Actually she was not letting him speak much.

They soon reached the movie hall. Aditi had already booked the tickets for them.

It was a science fiction movie which confused Samarjan very badly. He couldn't understand most of the things. Samarjan actually slept in between the movie.

Aditi - I am so sorry. I really forgot that you wouldn't understand it. Actually I wanted to watch it. Next time I will book the tickets according to your choice.

Samarjan - I just loved sleeping there. It was so cozy there.

Aditi - What was so cozy there ? I have AC at my home.

Samarjan - But someone keeps on talking there. There's no provision of peace there.

Aditi - So you like the noise of action and fighting scenes more than my melodious voice.

They laughed ironically. And went to the Darwin Restaurant. They went and ordered delicious food. Aditi taught him table manners. He learnt the use of forks and knives which he thought as a weapon before.

And he enjoyed the experience of restaurant. They took a lot of selfies. And then they got ready to go to the Hoping Garden.

What will happen at the garden ?