03

❝ ... is your box weapon seriously bel? ❞

_

flustered flan

feat. irked bel

“fran...”

the teal haired turned to you with a raised brow.

you have been wondering about something ever since you saw varia in action.

“y/n?”

you blinked and looked at the ring on his finger, pointing, “i've just been wondering... because it's been bothering me for a while now...”

this caught fran's attention.

“fran, your box weapon...” you moved closer and held his hands, your thumb caressing his ring with a concerned look. fran narrowed his brows at your actions, “what about my box weapon?”

“it's just... is your box weapon seriously bel?” fran only blinked, taken aback. “i mean, i've heard from mama luss that box weapons are... somehow related to their owners and...” you bit your lip, suddenly finding it difficult to confront your friend of the same (???) age.

“do you, perhaps... like bel... that way? i'm not gonna judge you, i promise! i'll support you a lot and be by your side so...”

fran looked at you with his mouth slightly agape, what did you just say? he didn't somehow get that, despite his high iq. “wha..?”

you widened your eyes with a gasp, shaking your hands in front of him, “aah, i'm sorry! you don't have to answer if you don't want to! i was just curious!”

fran could feel himself lose composure at your question when it dawned on him.

he cleared his throat,

“y/n... what have that weirdo lussuria been telling you about...”