7

JJ POV
When I woke up I had a massive headache, and I could feel something burning in my stomach and throat. I jumped up and ran to the restroom, throwing up in the toilet. I plopped down next to the toilet and brought my knees to my chest.

I felt like absolute shit.

There was a soft knock on the door, I looked up and saw the girls. I put my head back down and they all sat around me, Addison handed me some aspirin so I took it. They helped me up and I said "I'm gonna take a shower" they nodded their heads and left. I took a shower then put on joggers and a sweatshirt, all black. I put my hair in a messy bun then slipped on some socks and went into my room. There was no one in there so I went downstairs where everyone was. I ignored them all then went to the kitchen, I sat on the island stool then someone said "Here."

I looked up and saw Josh, he was holding out a cup of hot coffee. I took it and said "Thanks" I took a sip then said "How did I get home?" He scratched the abck of his head as he said "You called me so I went and picked you up." I slightly nodded my head then drank my coffee, when I finished he took the cup and out it away.

I looked at the coffee maker and said "When did y'all get a coffee pot?" He sighed and said "After you left for the party last night, we figured you would need it alot." I nodded and said "Cool" I got up and felt a little light headed. I stumbled but Josh caught me, he asked me "Want me to take you to your room?" I slightly nodded my head and he picked me up bridal style then took me to my room.

He laid me on my bed and sat up next to me, stroking my hair until I fell asleep. When I woke up Josh was laying asleep next to me. I just stared at his perfect features, like his jaw, hair, lips, skin. I had a sudden feeling of hunger, like I needed him. I ran my finger down his jaw and his eyes opened, locking with mine. We stared into each other's eyes until we both started leaning in.

Our lips connected and it was so powerful, like my missing pieces were found. Our lips moved in sync, and I eventually moved to straddling his lap.

Josh POV
I sat up with JJ still straddling me, we started kissing again. I leaned forward a little causing her to leave dback but our lips never parted. It was like Heaven, like God gave me what I've been missing. I slipped my hands up the back of her shirt to her lower back. She slightly straightened her back at my touch, but her hands once again found their way to my chest. Slightly pushing me back just like before, she let out a small sigh then said "Stop." She got up and I said "Why are you doing this" she looked at me like she was gonna cry "For your safety" she screamed.

I said back "I don't need you caring about my safety, just stop pushing me away." I screamed back "I have to, I can't let you get to me, I can't let you in." I got up and screamed abck "Why not" she screamed back "Because I don't want to get hurt again."  I got close to her and said "I won't hurt you" I said "Don't make promises you can't keep." Then she stormed out of the room crying.

JJ POV
I went to someone's room, I don't even know. I knocked on their door, still crying my eyes out. They opened the door and just engulfed me into a hug as they rubbed my back in hope to calm me down.

Anthony POV
Someone knocked on my door so I got up and answered it. JJ was standing there crying, I just engulfed her into a hug and rubbed her back. After a minute we fully came into my room and laid on my bed. She was still crying so I just held her and let her empty. After a while she did and just cuddled up into my side. I out my arm around her and rubbed her arm as I quietly said "It's okay" over and over.

When she fell asleep I slipped out of her grip and left the room. I went downstairs where the guys were and said "Josh why the fuck did JJ come to my room crying?" He sighed and said "She's being difficult" I scoffed and sad "How?" Josh locked his phone and said "She's being difficult, putting her guard up, pushing me away, avoiding me, saying she can't get hurt again, then telling me to not make promises I can't keep."

Kio got up and yelled "You know why she's being like that." Everyone got quiet and looked at him then he yelled "She's like that cause when she 13 she had a boyfriend named Aiden, they were all happy and stuff until their two year anniversary, he cheated on her with her ex best friend. Aiden was one of the few people who actually got close to her, and he fucked up which hurt her. Since then she's pushed everyone out, and out her guard up. She's been drinking, sleeping with people, she used to do drugs until the police caught her and she spent a week in Juvie." He looked at Josh and yelled "She's pushing you away, and avoiding you because she knows that if she let's you in one of y'all will get hurt. She's saying to not make promises you can't keep because see has learned to trust no one. Even fucking Harley, her best friend since birth, JJ pushed her out. She trusted no one because one dude broke her heart." He got quieter and said "She's afraid if she let's you in it'll fuck her up, she's afraid that shell break, both you and her, shes afraid to get her heart broken by another boy."

And with that he grabbed his stuff and left the house. We were all stunned, I could tell Josh had no idea about any of it. I looked at Josh and said "Just stay away from her for now" he got up and said "No." I scoffed and said "She's been through enough, ses looking out for herself and you just let it be." He took a step closer and said "No I love her, even if she doesn't love me back, I will not leave her alone." We started just telling stuff at each other until we heard someone yell "Stop............"