13

JJ POV
It's now the next day so I got up and got dressed. I put on leggings, Josh's hoodie, and slides. I put my hair into a messy bun then went to breakfast with the girls and guys. I've given up on makeup and doing my hair, what's the point in it?

We all ate breakfast with the guys then hung out until us girls had to go for our circle meeting. When we sat down Lacy said "Any body want to share anything?" Nobody said anything so I raised my hand.
Lacy
JJ

What would you like to share JJ
Um last night I had a dream like a bad one that caused me to cut
Did it have something to do with Josh or Aiden
Yeah it was Josh
Well what happened
We were at our house in his room and he was texting soemone just smiling and kind of laughing so I asked him who it was and he said no one but didn't even look at me so I just let it go then later on he was still texting so I walked behind him and hlanced at his phone and it was this girl named Nessa and they were sending hearts and little cute things and it broke me
What did you do in the dream
Before I could do anything it jumped to me being in the hallway and I hear moaning from the door right in front of me so I open it and see them doing it
And that reminded you of Aiden
Yeah it did
Well you're just letting your fears get to your head you're basically just thinking of the worst
I guess I am
Josh seems like a really nice guy and he wouldn't do that to you
How would you know not to be rude
Well when he visits you sometimes we run into each other and he seems really nice
Oh okay
All I'm saying is that you can't think of the worst just think of right now and what you have, what do you have
A boyfriend who cares about me and said he wouldn't do that
Exactly so don't forget that and always keep that in your head
I will thank you
No thank you for sharing, that was good today ladies see you tomorrow

We all got up and the girls gave me hugs and told me that I was doing good and it made me feel better. Me and the girls went to the game room where we met up with the boys and hung out.

Josh POV
It was 3:45 so I grabbed my stuff and told everyone bye then went to see JJ. When I walked in I ran into the nice lady Lacy and she said "Oh Josh good to see you." I smiled and said "You too, how was JJ today" she sighed and said "In group today she said she ahd a bad dream about you cheating, but it's just her fears getting to her head." I furrowed my eyebrows and said "Well did she open up about it" she nodded and said "Yeah she did, and I told her what I could and I don't think she'll believe in the worst." I let out a breath of relief and said "Thank you for helping her" she smiled and said "That's my job." She walked off and I went to find JJ, I saw her playing games with her friends like usual.

I walked over and said "Hey baby" she looked at me and said "Joshy" then hopped up and ran to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same to her then we told her friends bye and went walking. I asked her "How was your day" she sounded so excited as she told me about how she beat her friends in a game. It made me smile and once we finished I said "How are you feeling" she let go of my hand and did a little spin then said "Peachy." She giggled and I laughed a little, I then said "How'd you sleep?" She froze for a second then said "Had a little mishap but I'm better now, just a bad dream that got to me but I don't care about." I smiled and just stared at her, she looked geniunely happy and it was nice.

We went to her room and laid on her bed then I showed her the TikTok that all the Hype House made. It was clips of each of tem holding up hearts with their hands and the end was Thomas saying "You're strong you can do this." She rested her head on my chest and said "I miss everyone" I rubbed her back and said "I know but no more than one person until a month passed." She sighed and said "I know" I then said "So what did you draw me this time?" She got up and went to her drawer then grabbed a paper and came back and handed it to me.

She shrugged and said "It's plain but it's something" I looked at her and said "It's perfect

She shrugged and said "It's plain but it's something" I looked at her and said "It's perfect." She smiled and I kissed her then set the paper aside before pulling out my phone. She sat up and said "Ooh so I have an idea" I looked at her and she said "What if everyday I make them I little video and you can show them when you go home?" I smiled and said "I like that idea" I unlocked my phone and handed it to her. She went to Snapchat and took a video of herself as she said "Hey guys, I miss you all so so so much and I can't wait for the 1 month then I can finally see your faces. I have been really good and I have some friends like Emma, Maddie, Rosie, Jacob, Carson, and Ace. Ooh and the circle group lady Lacy, she s so nice ilove her so much. Josh says y'all have been having fun, hope not to much fun with out me, anyway just wanted to say I love you guys and miss you bye." She blew a kiss then ended the video and sent it to everyone at Sway and the Hype House too.

She handed me my phone back and I said "Just perfect" she smiled and cuddled up to me. We just laid there until it was 6 and I had to go, she gave me the biggest hug and a kiss then I took my drawing she made me and went home. When I walked in Kio said "So we got the video, she looks really happy." I sat on the couch with everyone and said "Yeah she was genuinely happy today, her counselor or whatever Lacy said that she had a bad dream but gave her son advice and she took it." They were all concerned then I said "Just 12 more days and y'all can see her." They all sighed and nodded their heads, we all ate dinner and just hung out until i got tired and went to bed.