2

Characters of this story:

Jeon Jungkook: The first son in the Jeon family, is married to Joowi. CEO of Jeon corporations in Asia.

Lim Naya as You: Married to Jaehyun, living in US at the moment.

Jeon Jaehyun: Jungkook cousin and the second child in Jeon family, CEO of Jeon corporation in US.

Soy Joowi: Jungkook's wife, dear to Mother of the family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third P O V ~

Naya anxiously sat on the couch waiting for her husband arrival home. She sat there, eyes never taking them off the clock, waiting for him. He was late again.

Another hour past, her brown eyes became slightly drowsy, Naya finally gave up and made her way upstairs to their shared bedroom. She couldn't stop her mind from wondering to what could be her husband up to. Naya suddenly stopped from walking as her heart began to beat faster at the unwanted thoughts.

She pushed her feet to walk again, shaking her head vigorously. Her husband loved her and would never.

She let the worried sigh escaped from her mouth as she opened the door of the room. It's empty and cold, she settled down on the bed and tried to get her mind out of thinking negatively and sleep.

But that wasn't easy for her to do at the moment, she kept tossing and turning in bed countless amount of times, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in as the bad thoughts kept nagging on her.

Naya suddenly heard the door open, meaning it was her husband. She closed her eyes when she felt him nearing their bed. He sat in bed with an unfamiliar strong smell spreading out from him. She opened her tired eyes and looked at him, heart beating in fear, fear of the correctness of her thoughts.

"Why are you still up?" Her husband asked when he noticed she was staring at him.

"I was waiting for you." She answered. "Were you at work?"

He nodded, getting closer to his wife's petite body and pulled it to his toned chest, the strong smell hit her nose again.

"What is that smell on you?" she asked, with uncertainty tone.

"What smell baby?" he replied, avoiding her eyes and pretended that he didn't reach what she tried to hint about. Although he showered when he arrived home to get the smell off him, the strong smell was still in him.

"Jaehyun, you smell different." She pulled away from his arms and sat on the bed. "It women's perfume."

He denied it once again, he didn't have the courage to admit it. Naya no longer say anything, she just looked into him and he saw the distrust in her teary eyes.

Jungkook rubbed his temples, he stared at the computer screen, eyes moved from one word to another. He read the company reports but it analyzes were unsatisfactory.

"Mr.Jeon-"

"Not now." He barked at his secretary. There was a moment of silence before his office door was shut. He reached his hand on his phone and started dialing unknown number, he waited for them.

"Answer Jaehyun." He muttered in annoyance and when Jaehyun didn't answer, his phone was thrown on the table.

He sighed angrily as he placed his cold, sharp eyes on the screen again. The company was on the way to bankruptcy which it under Jaehyun lead in US. However, reports said the company had debts and had not yet been paid also it money was lower than usual. Which led him to wonder about on what the money was spent. As he could remember, the company was was doing well last year.