3

quick change! I changed the name of Soy Joowi to Soy Yerin.
I noticed most of the names Im using started with 'J' sdsdajk

Third POV-

She smudged her lips together, blending in her matte lipstick. It was the finale touch in her make-up. Yerin looked at the mirror as her eyes checked her look, nice expensive long black dress and dark straight hair styled perfectly, everything was done.

Woman took her phone as she heard the notification, it was her husband, informing her that he's outside. Anxiousness found it time to approach her soul, Yerin took a moment to breath, telling herself not to worry or feel nervous.

The fact she was going on date with her husband made her heart beating fast, he wasn't romantic man, someone who speaks only business language and love was the last thing he could think about.

They have been married about two years. Two years without mutual feelings and their marriage was just duty for Jungkook.

His mother wouldn't stop nagging at him, how he should get married and how the family needed heir. However, the guy didn't refuse or thought about it because he didn't really care.

Marriage wasn't big deal for him.

Jungkook didn't believe in love at all and Yerin knew it well but still had this hope he will accept her in his cold, emotionless heart one day.

She knew it won't happen but she kept creating excuses in her mind, 'maybe if she gave him more time he would open up and communicate with her' but until when? She didn't know the answer.

Yerin wanted to wait for him, although he clearly told her not to. Love's something he couldn't return back.

After she gathered the courage, she left the room to her husband, feeling excited about the date.

As she stepped out from their mansion, her eyes landed at the black car which it belonged to him, walking towards the car and silently said encouraging words under her breath.

Jungkook noticed his wife coming, and his eyes travelled her body and took an appreciation on her dress she wore. Man, he was staring that he totally had forgotten to act like gentleman and open the door for her.

Jungkook's wife beautiful and he admitted it, any other guy would fall for her beauty and personality but love wasn't Jungkook's thing.

Before realization could hit him, his wife opened the door and climbed in. As she strapped the seatbelt around her, she offered him a smile, flashing her perfect white teeth and the older said nothing, just sent her his famous lazy smile.

The air in the car was thick with tension and Yerin hated the awkwardness between them, it was all Jungkook's fault. If he wasn't expressionless, she wouldn't be nervous to say something.

"Naya! Please open the door." Jaehyun kept begging his woman, who was obviously crying inside the closed room.

"Go away!" Her broken voice yelled, he closed his eyes and cursed under his breath. What did he expect? Naya wasn't stupid.

He was 20 when he fell in love with a girl for the first time, something about the girl made him fall hard for her, she was clumsy, smart and very kind person, everything about Naya was enchanting.

It was so beautiful feeling to be in love with someone like her, however the girl was just like a closed closet which it filled with secrets and he wanted to know everything she hided.

And when he couldn't keep his feelings to himself anymore, he decided to finally confess and asked her out.

But their happy life came to end and that's when Jaehyun's interest and attraction towards Naya had stopped, heart no longer beating fast like it used to.