Ch. 1

Y/N

"Why do I have to go? I don't even know who they are."

"You're going because you love your best friend."

Ah yes. My best friend. Kim Minsoo. Ever since I moved to Korea she's helped me with pretty much everything. Learning the language had to be the hardest thing I've done, but I'm glad she was there with me.

I moved here from the US two years ago. Of course I miss my family, but I feel at home here. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

But Minsoo bought tickets to go see this K-Pop group who I've never heard of. She has me catching up on, and I quote, "the most amazing group you'd ever lay your eyes on." Apparently I have no choice but to go.

"Minsoo, I love you. But I don't want to go to no concert. Concerts have a bunch of screaming girls yelling, 'omg I love you oppas!' I also don't want to be crowded and pushed."

"You're exaggerating Y/N. Plus it's not just a concert. It's also a fansign."

"And the difference is?"

"Oh shut up. You're going with me and that's final. Now finish watching their videos so you won't make me look dumb tomorrow."

"Ugh fine. You're lucky that I love you."

••••

Hmm. Their music is actually good. I might actually look forward to the concert. Now that I'm done, I should look up a guide or something so I can at least know their names. I searched their group name.

ATEEZ

There's eight of them. Cool. First up is Park Seonghwa. Then we have Kim Hongjoong- the leader. Jeong Yunho. Kang Yeosang. Choi San. Song Mingi. Jung Wooyoung. Choi Jongho.

Wow they're good looking. I can't say who's my bias yet. So I might as well watch some of their shows.

Well they're full on crackheads. But it's cute. I've just finished watching their videos. I can now say that I bias Yeosang. But the rest of them like to come for my wig and snatch that shit.

Huh. Who knew that it could only take one night to stan a group this much. Of course I like other groups, but it never took me one sitting to fully invest in a group. It took me forever trying to remember every member of NCT.

Anyways. I should get some sleep. I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. But I'm excited.

••••

"I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!" Minsoo screams in your ear.

"Fuck woman. You're gonna make me go deaf before the concert."

"Sorry. I'm just so excited! This is my first Ateez concert. I'm glad I get to experience it with my best friend."

You smile. You're happy that she's excited.

"Me too. Shall we go now? We'll be late to the fansign if we don't hurry."

"Fuck you're right. Let's go!"

You laugh shaking your head. You grab your keys and head out the door.

••••

"I. Want. To. Fucking. Scream." Says Minsoo who's trying her best to stay calm.

"Why is you screaming any different from the rest of the screaming fans around us?"

"I don't want to annoy you." Minsoo pouts.