Ch. 3

Y/N

*ding*

Ah, yes. The end of another school day. Even though it's Friday, I walk towards the library to get ahead on some studies. Meanwhile, I should update you on what's happened since I met ATEEZ.

First off, it's been about five months since the concert. We've occasionally gone out on dates, but I mostly hung out at their house. They officially asked me to be their girlfriend two months ago, and I've felt very happy.

Honestly, I haven't felt depressed since meeting them. Cheesy, I know, but they make me happy. I just feel bad that I've been lying to Minsoo. She hasn't complained at all on me suddenly canceling plans.

Oh look, the library! I walk in to find it fairly empty. Not surprised. I sat down in a table near the far back. I take out my notebooks and pencil.

I've been at the library for about an hour when I get a call from Minsoo.

Minnie🙄

Me: Hello?

Her: Hey bitch! Guess what?

Me: You passed your test?

Her: Pfft. I fucking wish. There's a party tonight!

Me: Okay? Have fun. Call me if you need anything.

Her: NO! DON'T HANG UP! Just listen to what I have to say. Please.

Me: Fine.

Her: YAY! Okay. We haven't hung out together in a while, so I want us to go to the party. I know they aren't your thing, but it'd be good to just relax for one night. I won't ask you to go to another party, but please come to this one.

I contemplate her words. I felt guilty for not hanging with her. So I said the one thing I haven't said to her when it came to parties.

Me: Okay I'll go.

Her: REALLY?! FUCK YEA! Meet at my apartment in 30. Byeeee

Me: Bye.

*Call Ends*

I am dreading this party already. I have a bad feeling, but I already said yes to Minsoo. I pack my stuff and walk out of the library. I get into my car and drive off to Minsoo's apartment.

••••

*knocks on door*

"Hurry and open the fucking door, Minnie!" I yell. The door swings open and Minsoo pulls me inside while she has the biggest smile on her face.

"I'm so happy you agreed to come to the party. I haven't seen you properly outside of school and that sucks. But enough of that, let's get ready!" I chuckle and just let her drag me into her room.

"What exactly are you gonna make me wear? You know I don't like wearing short clothes." I remind Minsoo. "Oh come on! It's a party, not church." She retorts. "I don't want guys to come near me thinking that I'm trying to get laid."

"I'll be with you the whole night. You don't even have to drink. Just hold a cup if you have to. I won't let any boys near you. Okay?" says Minsoo. "Ugh. Fine. But if you leave me for ONE second, I'm outta there and going home." I say. "Deal. Now go put this on." She says while pushing me into her bathroom.

I look at the choices she gave me. There was a black flow skirt, burgundy red long-sleeve cropped top, some black tights, and a black and red lace choker. As I finish putting on the outfit, I look at myself in the mirror. I don't look as bad as I thought.