Ch. 4

Yeosang

I intertwine our hands, walk up the stairs, and open the door to my room. 'At least it's clean.' I thought. I tell her to make herself comfortable while I head to my private bathroom. I wash my face and stare at myself.

I dry my face and leave the bathroom to see y/n laying in the bed. She looks up at me and smiles. "Come here Sangie." She says. I go towards to bed and get in. As I settle in, she comes close and lays her head on my chest.

"This feels nice." She tells me. I smile and I feel warmth coming off of her. "Yes it does, angel." She moves her head to look up at me and smiles at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing." She lays her head back on my chest. I wrap my arms properly around her and cuddle her close. Her arms wrap around my torso as sleep soon overcomes the both of us.

Y/N

I open my eyes as I take in my surroundings. I smile to myself knowing that I really was in Yeosang's room. I recall cuddling close with my boyfriend as we both slept the night away. I turn around and come face to face with a sleeping Yeosang.

I smile and admire his features. I caress his face and run my fingers over his beautiful birthmark. I plant a kiss on it, then his cheeks. He stirs awake. Once he opens his eyes, he sees me smiling back at him.

"Good morning princess." He says in his sleepy voice. Wow his sleepy voice is both cute and sexy at the same time. But right now, cute takes the win. "Good morning." I say. We both just stare at each other with smiles on our faces.

There was a peaceful silence as we both got lost in each other's eyes... until the chaos ensued. *BANG BANG BANG* "Y/n!!! Yeosangie!!! Wake up and eat breakfast!!!" Yells Wooyoung. Yeosang and I both look at each other and laugh.

"I knew the silence was too good to be true." Whines Yeosang. I giggle. "Its okay Sangie. Let's freshen up and go get breakfast." I say. "Okay." We both walk into his bathroom.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush by any chance?" I ask. "Yea. There are some under the sink." He tells me. I find them and take one out. I wet the toothbrush and then place some toothpaste on it. I meet Yeosang's eyes in the mirror and we both blush.

We both finish brushing our teeth and wet our faces. "Do you want some face cream?" Yeosang asks me. "Hm... Sure." I say. He takes out his face cream and squeezes some onto his hand.

"Do you mind if I do it?" He asks with a hint of uncertainty. "I don't mind." I say with a smile. He smiles back and starts rubbing the cream on my face. When he's done, his hands linger on my face as he stares at my lips.

"What?" I ask as I blush. "Can I kiss you?" He asks softly. My heart is beating so fast right now. The butterflies are back. "Yes." I say. He smiles and pulls me in for a kiss. I place my hands on his waist as he holds my face.

It's a soft and gentle kiss. I feel him smile into the kiss. He pulls back and places his forehead on mine. We stay like that for a couple seconds. Our moment was interrupted again when we hear multiple knocks on the door.

"Stop being lazy and wake the fuck up!" Yells Wooyoung. "I'm hungry, but Seonghwa said we can't eat without you guys!" Whines Mingi. "I will break this door down if I don't get food!" States San. I giggle at their cranky behaviors.

I back up from Yeosang and say, "I'll go get them to stop while finish up." Yeosang sighs. "They really know how to ruin the moment, but ok my princess." He says. I tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek and walk to the bedroom door.

To scare the crazy people knocking, I bang on the door once. I hear Mingi groan and the other two stop knocking. I open the door to see Mingi on the floor and Woosan with wide eyes. I stifle a laugh as I see Mingi pouting.