💫After Kira's Fight💫

"JOSUKE!!"

Okuyasu yelled out and watched Josuke get carried into the ambulance.  Okuyasu was sobbing on his knees with his face buried in his hands. Josuke was able to heal Okuyasu's wounds before passing out onto the concrete sidewalk. Koichi was right behind him, comforting him. "Everything is gonna be okay Okuyasu. Josuke will be okay, I'm positive!"

Okuyasu wasn't really listening. He hoped that Josuke was alright. Even Jotaro was sad, he was normally serious. Jotaro had small tears in his eyes. He wasn't crying his eyes like Okuyasu.

A group came back to dispose of Kira Yoshikage. His body was on the road, where the ambulance ran over him. The ambulance didn't leave yet. Okuyasu looked up to see a young nurse, mostly likely in training. "It's okay sir. We will do everything we can." Her voice was calm but she was stuttering some of her words. 

"Do you think he will live?"

She bit her lip. Again, stuttering a few of her words. "I can't say for certain but more than likely he will."

"Thank you."

She only nodded and headed back to the ambulance with her coworkers.  They left after a group cleaned up Kira's body. Hayato just stood there, deciding on whether or not to go to school or go home and tell his mom that her 'husband' was dead even though her real husband has been dead for a while now. Okuyasu got off the sidewalk and began to walk home. When he got there, his dad was on the couch. "Hi, dad."

He only grunted a response. Okuyasu sighed. "I know, I know, you can't talk, but at least you can understand me." Okuyasu looked at the table that was in front of him. He saw a photo of the family. It was tapped together. It contained his father before Dio took over, his mother before she died, Okuyasu and his brother Keicho, who is also dead.

Okuyasu looked at it and began to tear up and cry again. Mom... Keicho...

.

.

.

Okuayasu! Wake up

Okuyasu woke up to his brother. "Good, you're alive. I was worried the arrow was gonna kill you instead. You should have a stand now."

Okuyasu sat up. He tried to call for his new stand, eager to see what his ability was. Behind him came a humanoid looking stand. It had 2 circle-like things on one of its hands. "Do you think my ability has to do something  with it's hand?"

Keicho set a vase on a small table. "Possibly. Here is a glass vase. Try attacking it with your stand."

Okuyasu swung his hand and a scrap of air has been erased from existence, pulling the vase off of the table causing it to shatter into a million pieces. 

"Okuyasu, I think your ability is to wipe things from existence. This is perfect. We have a stand to kill our dad!"

"Keicho I-"

"Remember we are looking for a stand to kill him! Your's just might work!"

Okuyasu sighed. "I'll try."

Okuyasu walked up to the attic, where his father was staying, chained to a wall. He was asleep.  Okuyasu slowly crept upon him. Okuyasu was getting doubts and second thoughts. 'this is a bad idea, but I have to.'  Okuyasu took a crooked step. He couldn't do it. No matter what condition he was in, he was still his dad. No matter what. In the end, he just couldn't bring himself to take his father's life.

.

.

.

Okuyasu placed the picture down and went up to his room and closed to the door.  "Why? Why Keicho? Why did you have to die? Dad? Why did you have to trade your soul for money? Couldn't you find other ways to make money?" Okuyasu was rambling and crying for the second time that day. "I'm sorry. We couldn't help you dad."