💫Dinner Date💫

Josuke was supposed to get out of the hospital today. Okuyasu was excited that he could barely sleep. Okuyasu planned for him and Josuke to go to Tonino's like a date. But Josuke wouldn't know its a date. Josuke would probably think of it as he and his friend going out for lunch. He wasn't worried too much about his appearance, they seen each other in worse situations. 

Okuyasu decided he wanted to get his feelings for him, one way or another. He told Tonino in advance that he and Josuke would show up. Okuyasu got to the lobby of the hospital and there he was. Josuke was standing up just fine. Mikan was next to him, writing on her clipboard. She glanced up. "Oh, look Josuke! It's Okuyasu."

Josuke looked over and saw him. He smiled big and waved. "Hey Oku!"

Okuyasu ran up and hugged him tightly. Josuke winced in pain. "Not so tight! I still have a little pain walking but its bearable. I'm ready to get out of here. Nice meeting you Mikan."

"What? Really? Nobody as ever told me that! Thanks." Mikan looked surprised. She was smiling.

"So, Okuyasu? anything you wanna do?" Josuke asked him.

"I was thinking, Tonino's? On me."

"I can go for some food. Let's go." josuke and Okuyasu began to walk out of the lobby. 

"Bye Josuke. Be safe okay?" Mikan called out, waving farewell. "Alright!" Josuke called out.

They head out to Tonino's. It wasn't too far away. Josuke's expression would show he was in pain. "Hey, you can lean on me Josuke. You know that right?" 

"It'll look awkward."

"I don't want you to be in pain!"

"It's okay. We are almost there anyway. Thanks a lot."

"No problem."

They get there and took a seat at a table for two. They are greeted by Tonino shorty after. "Ciao. What you both like today?  recommendation or a menu?" 

"I'll take the recommendation. " Josuke said. 

"I will too," Okuyasu said. 

"Very well then. I'll be back shortly. "

They sat there looking around. It wasn't too busy today. While looking around they found Jotaro and his husband, Kakyoin. They were talking about something. That didn't stop Okuyasu from getting their attention. 

"Hey Mr. Kujo. Nice seeing you here!" 

Kakyoin turned around to see who called out for his husband. He saw Josuke and Okuyasu and smiled nervously.  Jotaro on the other hand, gave him a death stare. Kakyoin noticed him and grabbed his hand, getting him to calm down some. It somewhat worked.

Josuke watched all this happen. "I think there on a date so let's not bother them Oku."

"Oh. I didn't think of that. I'll apologize later. " He looked over at them. Kakyoin had Jotaro's face in his hands and kissed him. It was cute and romantic. 

Okuyasu felt his heartbeat go faster. This is it. I gotta tell him before we leave. But how?

Tonino came back with their food. "Enjoy." He then went away to serve a new customer.

"Thanks," Josuke called out to him. He heard and gave him a thumbs up.

Okuyasu saw a napkin on the table. That's it! I'll tell him with a note! Okuyasu reached in his pocket for a pen. He found one and began to write. He folded it up and handed it to Josuke. "Here."

Josuke looked at it in suspicion. "This isn't like you. What is this?"

"Just read it," Okuyasu said as Josuke took the napkin and slowly unfolded it. 

 "I'm in love with you. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me? I understand if you don't want to. I just hope we can be friends. I'm such an idiot."

Josuke smiled ear to ear. He couldn't believe it. He could not actually believe it. He rubbed Okuyasu's head. "You may not be the smartest but you're my idiot. And yes, I'd love too."

Okuyasu smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"So who's the top?" Okuyasu turned to see who it was. It was Kakyoin. He and Jotaro had walked up to them without them noticing somehow. 

Josuke and Okuyasu blushed hard and looked at each other in awkwardness. "We haven't done that," Josuke answered. "Since your asking, what about you?"

"We're switches, but Kakyoin mainly tops," Jotaro says nonchalantly as if nobody can hear them.

"I thought it would be the other way round," Okuyasu said. 

"Nope. We gotta go now. Let's go Kakyoin." 

Kakyoin waved and walked out with Jotaro. 

"That was Awkward..." Okuyasu says. 

"Tell me about it," Josuke says. He keeps eating whatever he was given. He takes a sip of his water. 

"I think you would be the top, Josuke," Okuyasu said a little too loudly. 

Josuke choked on his water, spilling it all over his jacket. "You can't just say that out loud like that! Jeez." Josuke grabbed a napkin and dried his jacket the best he could.

"Do you agree with me or not?"

"I mean. I don't know. It's a weird thing to say out of nowhere." Josuke was stuttering as he spoke. 

They finished the rest of the lunch eating silently.