Grown

Tuesday
1:03 p.m

Wish sat with her friends Kayla and Shanae who goes by Nae or Nae Nae.

They were at the mall, the boys were on their way, which consisted of Jacob, Tyrell, Shaquan who goes by Shaq and Traquan who goes by Quan (Twins).

"Wish you coming to Luka's party Saturday" Shanae asked.

"I don't know yet, ever since my family met Jacob they've become overprotective" Wish said in a sigh.

"Let Kai cover for you, wouldn't be the first" Kayla said.

"I'm just not sure if I want to go" Wish replied.

She was getting annoyed by the question and even more of how her family has been lately.

"Okay" Kayla said as Jacob, Shaquan, Traquan and Tyrell walked up to them

"Wash poppin" Tyrell said sitting down.

"Boy go die somewhere" Shanae said rolling her eyes making them laugh.

"Hey babe" Jacob said sitting next to Wish pecking her cheek throwing his arm around her neck.

"Hey yourself boo" she said making him chuckle lightly.

"Y'all just gon ignore us, like we ain't here" Traquan said grabbing a chair from the table next them sitting on it.

"Exactly" Shaquan said grabbing a chair aswell.

"Shut up, ain't no body want y'all ugly asses" Kayla said making the others laugh.

"You know dam well you do" Shaquan said chuckling.

"Boy please" Kayla said rolling her eyes.

"But forreal you know you do" Traquan said.

Shanae smacked her lips, "Anyways...I'm gon grab a burger" Tyrell said getting up.

"Second that" Shaquan said getting up as well.

"Get me sumn" Traquan said to his twin as both him and Tyrell walked off.

"I got you" Shaquan said.

"My mom wants me to visit her in New York and if I don't go I'll be here busting tables at my dad's restaurant which I don't want to do" Kayla said.

"So what you gon do" Traquan asked.

"Honestly, I don't know we graduated two months ago and this adult life is already terrible" Kayla said making them laugh.

"I got a modeling gig in New York, old dude you hit me up with is good" Shanae said to Wish.

"Glad I could be of help" Wish said smiling.

"Oh my god, like I can't wait to go, y'all know ya girl gon be turnt up" Shanae said moving her shoulders.

"Please take me with you" Kayla said making them laugh.

"Didn't you apply for NYU" Traquan asked.

"Yea, I haven't gotten a response yet" Kayla said.

"I'm pretty sure you got accepted" Traquan said.

"What about y'all" Wish asked him.

"Well Shaq wants to start an recording label and I wanna be a producer so it works out oh and Ty wanna be a director so" Traquan said shrugging his shoulders.

"Y'all got it likes that" Kayla said making them laugh.

"You" Wish asked Jacob who was deep into his phone.