14

Couple days later...
8:53 a.m

Ewneta POV

"How long you gon be gone for" Dave asked me for the thousandth time.

I chuckled, "I already told you" we were in my shoes closet.

"Ion remember" he said shrugging.

Boy.

The girls and I are flying out to New Jersey to kick it at our old apartment like old times, Dave wants me to stay like um you have me 24/7, every minute of the day, every day of the week, every week of the year.

"Two weeks".

"Two weeks" he yelled.

"Who the hell on earth is you talking to" I raised a brow looking at him.

"I'm sorry...but two weeks what am I 'pose to do for two weeks babe" he said.

I shrugged.

"Bro...I'm coming" he said.

"No you is not it's only girls going for a reason".

"You got wigs I'll wear one and put makeup over ma tatts and shii*shrugs*they ain't gon know it's me" he said making me laugh.

"You serious?".

"Does it look like I'm playing" he said.

Oh you are serious, it's all over his face.

"Boy you'll fine".

"I'm not going back to Hanny Palmer and her five kids babe" he said making me bust out laughing.

[A/N: If you know, you know 😂😂 if not and you figured it out comment]

Lawd my husband is something else what am I gonna do with him.

"Ewneta I'm serious" he said.

"I know and I'm sorry but it's just two weeks when I go on tour it's sometimes six months or more bae you'll be fine".

"Aight" he said sitting in the chair.

"Bae".

"...".

"Okay be that way".

"...".

He so childish sometimes.

Lastly I put my Christian Dior heels in my suitcase zipping it up.

I know I have people who work for me and whatever but sometimes I like doing stuff myself.

"I'm gon tell ma mama" I heard Dave mumble.

See what I mean.

I chuckled looking over on him, I got up from the floor walking over to him.

"What you say" I sat in his lap.

He smirked at me.

"You know I love when you on top of me right" he said bitting on his bottom lip.

"You wish" I know what look means and ya girl need her legs for tomorrow, I got up only to be pulled back down.

"Iman let me go" I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"Karin quit moving on my dick like that...or it's on forreal" he said making me sit still.

"You know ion like you" I side eye him.

"Ion like you either" he said kissing my cheek.

"When you get back we going to Miami or some shii, have some mommy and daddy time for a couple weeks" he said making me smile.