A/N

Author's Note

Lemme address some shii real quick cause some y'all pushing my buttons.

In EWNETA the first chapter which is Bacc To Harlem alot of y'all saying y'all seen the names (Neek, Buck, Bully, Qauz, Trix, Pablo and Shooter) in other books and shii.

Welp probably because some of them are Dave's actual peoples.
Trix is made up cause he doesn't have anybody in his circle named Trix, Neek Buck is an artist Dave did a song with y'all can look it up.

The characters Neek and Buck came from Neek Buck's name so if you've seen the names Neek and Buck in another book tell me cause that mufucca(s) is copying my shii.

Second y'all was big mad at the fact that Ewneta was continuously forgiving Dave like okay I get that but it was only three times 😂😂.

The first was when he ruined his OWN surprise when he flew out to Cali and went to the store our girl got for him and Nas was there.
The third time was when he got Junior's mom Gisellse pregnant and ion remember the second one so yea 😂.

We've all forgive a nigga when he did us wrong, countless of times too (including me) so stop capping forreal.

And for those asking about Chance whenever I find a dude who looks like Dave to play that part y'all will see him cause trust it's hard cause I already started writing about him.

Normally I put my cast together along with people who I'd be using for see if they look good together as a group if not I redo it, then I get to know them individually watch videos of them and w.e, but I'll find a Chance eventually.

If there's nothing I hate is when a person just put people together cause you know they popping and w.e and they don't look good as a group cause you as the reader your gonna visualize them as a group in your head and on top of that they just write shii, they don't know how the person(s) are or anything about them call me a stalker or whatever but I could never I like when I'm writing a book my readers should be able to feel the connection as if it's the actual person(s) I'm writing about speaking.

Sometimes it takes me days to write a chapter cause I write something then read it and it doesn't sound like who I'm writing for and I start all over again call me weird or w.e idc 😂😂

Anyways remember to Vote and Comment.

I'm tryna make this book a lil spicy but trust it's hard cause most the shii I wanna do I gotta edit and shii, ion like editing like that even though I might do 5-7 covers for a book but that's different cause that's a book cover but lemme have to edit two people together or some shii I keep saying "I'll do it later" and then ion do "Na-thing" XXXtentaction voice.

😘✌🚶