Mitch imagine for whoever

A/N
Hola. I'm working on a preference right now but I wanted to get something quicker out for you guys so enjoy this :)
Fun fact about this story: I was originally going to name it The Packreferences but I thought that would be too cheesy 😂 sorry
WARNING: THE HUNGER GAMES SPOILERS

You and Mitch were watching the Hunger Games in your living room. Your head was on Mitch's lap while he played with your hair. You tried to pay attention but Mitch kept annoying you. It was his first time watching the movie.
"Mitch! It's getting to a good part!" You whine. He just gives a small laugh and drops your hair.
"Fine (Y/N) but it's at a boring part." He stuffs a handful of popcorn into his mouth just as Katniss was entering the arena.
"Oh shut up." You joke stuffing some popcorn into your own mouth.
-
-
-
It was the scene where Katniss blew up all the career's supplies.
"How did they not see her?!" Mitch comments. You shrug your shoulders as the movie keeps playing. Katniss had just found Rue under the net and set her free hen Marvel came along.
"Please tell me he doesn't- OH MY GOD!" He practically screams when Katniss turns around. "She can't die!" You laugh at his reaction.
-
-
-
Foxface just ate the night lock and the finale was beginning.
"Wait... What are the game makers doing....?" He asks you his voice uneasy. You just giggle and continue watching. The mutts jump out suddenly and the popcorn bowl Mitch was holding ends up on the floor a yelp echoing through the room.
"Oh my God! Why would they do that?!?" He screams at the tv. You end up on the floor next to the popcorn laughing.
"you should've seen your face!" You say between breathes clutching your stomach.
"Whatever." He rolls his eyes but you continue to laugh. "You're such a weirdo (Y/N)." Phew smiles and helps you up.
"But I'm your weirdo." You rest your head on his shoulder watching the movie come to an end.
"I love you more than Peeta will ever love Katniss." He tells you kissing you. You smile as your foreheads touch and you gaze deep into his brown eyes. (Imagine you love THG with all your heart if you don't already)
"I love you more than I love this movie." You smile.