Chapter 6- Graduation party

When dean had got some clothes for Cas, he started to change himself. He had bought Cas a overcoat that was a beige color, some three buttoned black blazers, a blue tie, black pants and shoes. It was a little odd, but dean liked it. Dean put on a plaid shirt and flannel, with some dark blue jeans and brown shoes. When dean finished changing, he looked into a mirror fixing his hair, in the background he could see the angel struggling with his tie, that was a big knot. Dean rolled his eyes and straightened his hair out. He turned away from the mirror towards Castiel.

"Here let me."

He grabbed Cas's hands, and pulling them away from the messed up tie. He untied the big knot Cas has done and fixed it right. The alpha observed how deans hands went around the blue tie. Dean was to focused to notice the angel staring, he pulled it, making it tighter but not to tight to choke the angel.

"There." He smiled. He looked up. Castiels eyes were blank as they stared into deans. Dean furrowed his eyebrows.

"Cas." He said, the angel seemed to be in a trance.

He waved his hand in front of his face.

"Cas." He said, a little louder.

The angel finally blinked.

"You ready." Dean said laughing lightly.

The angel smiled and nodded. They headed to the door, dean opened it and Cas followed through. They wandered into the woods.

Castiel looked at the omega in confusion.

"Where are we going, dean." He asked.

"You'll see." Dean grinned widely.

They wandered until they found a shed. Dean walked to the huge rusty door and grabbed the bottom of it, pulling it up, revealing a place full of tools and a large thing under a cover. Dean walked to the covers and ripped them off. There stood a beautiful black 1967 impala. Then rubbed his hands on the windows rubbing off the dust.

"Oh baby, it's been a while." He grabbed keys from his pocket. He unlocked the car making a loud beep. Startling the angel, Castiel became alarmed looking around the place in panic.

Dean almost laughed but held it in

"It was just the car Cas." Dean said, chuckling slightly.

The angel relaxed at the humans words.

Dean opened the car and slid smoothly into the  driver seat, gripping the wheel.

"Baby, it's been to long." Dean said softly. Cas has went around the car and into the passenger seat.

Castiel tilted his head.

"You call your car "baby"." Cas said.

Dean blushed.

"It's totally normal alright." The human said, a little flustered.

Dean put the keys into the ignition and drove out the shed. The omega hopped out the car quickly and closed the big door, and hopped back in. Dean drove through the pathway that was built.

After a few minutes, they could see houses from the distant. When dean was at the town, he drove through the streets and recognized some of the people and places that were there or walking on the sidewalk. When he took a turn, there was a small neighborhood. He drove until he saw a big blue house. He parked next to the sidewalk. The driveway was already full. He hopped out the car and Cas did the same thing.

They walked to the front door, dean knocked. A big man, with long shaggy hair and was extremely tall opened. He opened his arms and hugged dean. Dean awkwardly patted his back, he didn't do hugs often.