🐯🐯🐯

I needed a way to kill noen but how... ohhh i got a great idea... ;)

My called one of my besties.... carole baskin. she killed her husband and didn't go to jail so i know she's the right person to help.

I called her and she said she would met me at 10:30 pm. this was my chance but first i needed noen to met up with me. but how he hates me. hmm maybe i could trunk him!!

all i had to do is take chases phone and text noen to me my him at 10:30 at carole baskin's zoo

i began to run to the hype house but when i got there i saw a beaten up thomas

" you good bro" i ask him

"no they tried to kill me" thomas says

"you probably deserved that" i told him and walked away. i went inside the house and went to chases room. thankfully no one was in it. his phone was on his bed i took it and ran i texted noen the address and the time to meet. i ran into his room. i did it i'm gonna kill him.

it was 10:31 why hasn't he come yet. i heard steps coming up to me.

"why are you here i was supposed met chase here" noen said

"haahahahahaaha" i said carole baskin walked out with a bat.

"uhhh why is carole baskin here" noen says

" you took the man i loved its time for
you to die" i said. noen looked scared i didn't want to hurt him i would maybe just peacefully kill him.

i walk over to him and he punch's me in the face

!!!!!WOMAN BEATER!!!!!

noen starts beating me up. it hurts so bad how could he do this to me. what have i ever done to him carole baskin hit him in the head with the bat. but he didn't go down he took carole baskin and throws her over the fence of tigers and they eat her.

i was next he picked me up i can't believe i was about to die i was only 12.

but then he fell down because he got knocked out. who did this i looked up and it was charli. i can't believe she came to save me. out of all the people who would save me i would never think it would be charli.

well i guess i have chase. but something doesn't feel right. and it wasn't about how i killed a man. maybe me and chase weren't meant to be.

carole baskin 🧒🏼 killed 🔪 her husband 👨🏻 whacked him ✋ can't convince me 🤔 that it didn't ❌ happen 😱 fed him 👨🏻 to tigers 🐯 they snackin' 🍭