Letters

Takes place about 2 Months after Season two ended!
The first chapter might be a little bit rushed but it will get better i promise.

Pin
***
Mia: Pin ... Pin ... Where are you

I could hear Mia screaming my name from inside the horse clinic.

: What is it

Mia: A letter came in the Mail for you it said it was urgent.

That's weird i wasn't expecting any mail.

England Extreme squad.

What was this?

i opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Peter Hawthorn,
We had a scout at the National crops country jumping event and we would like to congratulate you and honor you to compete in the england invitationals with us you will need to be flown out by Friday the 11th and will be put to training for a month in a half, This is a huge honor Only one other from the island was chosen,and we hope to see you soon.

I glanced at my watch thursday 10th.

There's no way i could leave could i?

I had just got into a relationship with Zoe and things were amazing between us she was staying at my house as both my Dad and her gramps was out of town. I had just opened up the horsepital things were fine i couldn't screw this up.

But could i turn down this opportunity?

I truly am torn.
I really don't want to leave Zoe.

Maybe i should talk to her about this?!

I go to tack up Elvis before heading off to find Zoe and Jade and becky sitting on the hay bales.

: Zoe wanna go for a ride

i gesture for her to jump onto the back of Elvis.

Zoe: I would love to

she smiles at me. God i love that smile. She looked so beautiful how could i even think of leaving her.

I extend my arm as she grabs ahold and swings onto the back before we gallop into the field her holding on tight to my waist i start to go faster causing her to hold on tighter.

After a while we stop at the beach Not far from my house where the sun begins to set, as i hop off before grabbing her by the hips helping her off of Elvis.

She giggles me before smiling ear to ear causing me to smile back.

: Umm... uhh.. Can we maybe go somewhere and talk

Zoe: Yeah of course Babe

she says taking my hand in hers.

God she wasn't Making this easy.

we sit down in the sand as i sit behind her pulling her into my lap resulting in her giggling.

I hold onto her for a while just enjoying being with her.

Zoe:Pin what did you want to talk about ?