The summer She Made a Mistake

Mia looks at her in loss for words.
Mia: Your pregnant

Zoe nods.

Mia: Is that why that son of a bitch broke up with you because he doesn't want the responsibilities of being a father cause if so Marcus, Alex and i can be there by morning to settle this.

Zoe smiles she was quite surprised by Mia being this nice to her i guess Marcus really has changed her.

Zoe: No that's not why we broke up.

Mia: Zoe you did tell him right?

Zoe: I didn't have a chance he was to busy going on about how i'm to up tight and selfish for not wanting to come down there.
I just don't think i can because i'm
pregnant and i need to stay here he doesn't understand that, that's in my best interest.

Zoe starts to cry not aware of the tears that prick Mias eyes.

Mia: Zoe,your not selfish it's amazing what you are doing yourself strong, Zoe.

Zoe:Thank you Mia, I just worry what if i make a mistake.

Zoe wipes her eyes seeing Mia staring out the window she looks back at Zoe the tears Visible in her eyes.

Mia: You couldn't have been worse than me.

Zoe: What are you talking about Mia?

Mia: About 4 years ago when I was 15 I dated this guy who was 2 years older than me, ....
I loved him with everything in me, we were a power couple and well, he went away that summer for the first month anyways, to help his grandparents out... About 3 weeks after he left i Had found out i was pregnant I was so scared and i didn't know what to do, I took firefly out into the meadow where i got off to walk around, I slipped and fell off the side of the edge down to the river bank..
I called Susie to help me bring fire fly back to the stables i didn't know...

She starts to sob..

.... I went home that night and there was Blood i had, had a miscarriage.

Zoe: Mia i'm so sorry, I had no idea

Mia: I'm not telling you this to scare you i'm telling you this because you can be a great mother Zoe. And if the opportunity comes up i know it's not my call to make but maybe you should tell Pin.. I never told the father about any of it i was quite afterwards for a while and then we grew apart.
i always hoped we would find each other again we would find those sparks.

Zoe nodded : i don't think i can  Pin gave up so easily i don't think i can.

Mia : I understand and i will support you all the way.

Zoe: can you have everyone come to the house  i want to tell everyone.

Mia nodded ill text them now.

***

Ok so what did y'all think about Mia and her miscarriage BTW i realized that soon i will have to do a time jump so i'm making up for lost chapters and exploring other couples to give it a flair.

Last chapter we had Alex and Becky
Coming soon we will have a reunion with Mia and her lost love as she will tell him about the miscarriage.
Also i kind of want to do a Jade Chapter  but  who would y'all ship her with and it doesn't have to be from the show y'all can create her the perfect bf and i will credit you rights to the character!