Hall, huh?

Bailey Hall sat, staring out the window of the bus. Though she was old enough to drive, her parents had never given her enough trust to allow her to buy a car or anything similar to that. Even if she was considered an adult to society. As the bus arrived in the little town called Gungellan, Bailey lifted herself from her seat, grabbing the duffle bad that had been seated beside her and wandering down the aisle of the bus, she thanked the bus driver as she wandered pass. When she got off the bus, she spotted a familiar red head. "Stevie?" Bailey questioned, the red head turned around, bringing her blonde sister into a tight hug. "I missed you," Stevie commented. "I missed you too."

Stevie and Bailey were sharing the cottage at Drovers. Bailey had only met Tess McLeod. Tess and Bailey got on very well. After the youngest Hall settled in, Stevie decided to show her the horse she had been working with for her. Bailey stared at the horse, he stood at about 16.1hh, a thoroughbred looking horse, due to the stock horse in him. He was also a jet black. "You haven't forgotten I like the mean ones, aye?" Bailey said with a chuckle. Stevie shook her head, "I've got some fences to check, so let's go." Bailey chuckled, saddling up the horse she had decided to name Jaguar.

Bailey and Stevie walked down the fence line of Wilgul and Drover's Run. Bailey spotted a tall blonde on the fence line, with a red Holden commodore ute parked next to him. "Worker from Wilgul?" Bailey questioned. Stevie shook her head, "Nah, that's Nick Ryan, he's the owner." Stevie commented. "Oh, let's go meet him." Bailey commented, clicking Jaguar into a trot down the fence, Stevie following in suite. The sisters dismounted, Nick looked at Bailey, giving her a smile. Bailey returned the smile. "Hey Nick, this is my younger sister, Bailey Hall." Stevie introduced. "Hey," Nick replied, more in response to Bailey than Stevie. "Hey, nice to meet you." Bailey responded. "You too," Nick answered. "You need a hand?" Bailey offered, gesturing to the broken fence. "Ah, yeah sure. I lost a couple of sheep. They went that way," Nick commented, "if you have the time," Nick added. "Oh yeah, it's no problem." Bailey commented, "you'll be alright?" Stevie questioned, Bailey nodded, clicking Jaguar into a canter.

Once the sheep were located, Bailey rounded them up back into Wilgul. She then saw Nick still working away at the fence, she headed towards him. Bailey then dismounted Jaguar and walked over to the fence, "Pretty mangled." Bailey commented, she guessed Wilgul might not have the funds to pay for a new fence. Nick gave a slight laugh, "you're not wrong." He replied. "I just put the sheep in the paddock just over the hill." Bailey explained. "Thanks for that," Nick said, finally finishing with the fence. "Not a problem, it's the neighbourly thing, right?" Bailey said, giving a smile. "Right. So are you living on drovers?" Nick questioned. "That's the plan, but I'm not kidding when I say I don't know my way back." Bailey said. The two laughed, "Meet you up at that gate you put the sheep through? I'll show ya." Nick suggested. Bailey nodded, he then got in his red commodore and started heading up to the gate. Bailey turned Jaguar around, clicking him into a trot up the hill. When she got there, Nick was already waiting.

Eventually, they arrived back at Drovers, Bailey thanked Nick. She then saw Tess coming out of the main house, towards the ute. "I better head off, thanks for showing me the way back." Bailey said, giving a smile before taking Jaguar to unsaddle and brush him. She saw Nick and Tess talking and then the red ute flying out of the driveway, assuming they had an argument. Bailey decided to mind her own business, turning her attention back to Jaguar.

After dinner, Bailey and Stevie sat in the cottage, "so, what's going on with Nick and Tess?" Bailey questioned. Stevie smiled, "ah, they're in the organics business together, used to have something special now I dunno." Stevie explained. Bailey gave a nod. Then, she headed to bed. "Night Stevs, early start."