Jaguar

Bailey kept Jaguar in a nice trot as they followed the fence lines of Killarney and Drovers. Bailey heard the buzzing of a helicopter, she looked up to see one flying rather low- she noticed Harry must've been poisoning his paddocks of weeds and other nuisances. As Bailey looked back down at Jaguar, the helicopter lowered- closer to Bailey and her horse. Jaguar spooked, Bailey slipped off the side. She got up, only to see Jaguar running in the direction of Drovers. Bailey huffed, she knew Jaguar would be fine as he knew the way home. She opened the gate and begin to walk over to the Ryan's house.

After a long and tiring walk, especially for an injured Bailey Hall, she reached the door step of Harry Ryan's house. She angrily knocked, only to see Harry's wife, Liz, open the door. Bailey had always gotten the impression that Liz never liked any of the girls at drovers- other than Jodi. "Hey Liz, could I talk to Harry for a moment?" Bailey questioned, Liz looked over the girl, seeing the torn up jeans and dirt covered clothes. "Oh, we have a family gathering at this moment, but are you alright?" Liz questioned. Bailey had thought she spotted Nick's red commodore. "Well, I really need to speak to Harry so, if you don't mind." Bailey squished pass Liz, heading through the Killarney household and managing to find her way to where the boys and Harry where. "Bailey?" Harry questioned, both Alex and Nick's eyes now rising to meet the girls face. "I'd like to talk to you about whoever is flying that helicopter." Bailey stated, bitterness present in her voice. "Well, he's a very experienced flyer and he has sprayed my paddocks for years." Harry answered, his signature smirk present on the same face Bailey just wanted to punch. "Hm, he didn't seem very experienced when he lowered the helicopter and caused my horse to throw me." Bailey stated- causing Alex and Nick's eyes to widen at the same time. "But, if he's cheap and saves you from loosing a few pennies, who cares what the neighbours think, right?" Bailey added. "Now, before your wife comes and attacks me with a pan, I better head off. Bye boys." She commented, heading outside.

Alex followed, Bailey hadn't talked to him since that night. "Bailey? Can we talk?" Alex questioned. "What's there to talk about Alex? We're done, now I have a horse to make sure got home alright." Bailey replied, she saw the youngest Ryan watching from the door. "Fine. Take one of our horses." Alex answered before storming back inside. Bailey shook her head, beginning to saddle up when she felt a presence beside her. She spun around- only to see Nick. "Hey, you alright?" Nick questioned. "Couple of cuts and bruises but I'm fine." Bailey answered. "I meant about Alex." Nick replied, Bailey looked at him, "wasn't meant to be." She replied, trying to remain calm as Nick's brown eyes stared down at her. "Don't take the horse, I'll drive you home." Nick offered, "really? That'd be great, thank you."

When they arrived back at Drovers, Bailey spotted a worried Stevie, Jodi brushing Jaguar and Dave checking him out as well as Tess panicking whilst ringing people. Bailey got out of the car, "thank you for this.. it's pretty late, you wanna stay for dinner?" She questioned, Nick nodded his head "free feed, I'll take that." He replied, making Bailey laugh. They both walked over to the site with Jaguar, "is he okay?" Bailey questioned, causing heads to spin. "Bailey? You're alive!" Stevie commented, pulling the girl into a hug. After the Hall's pulled apart, Bailey looked at Dave. "Is he okay?" She asked again. Dave worriedly looked at Jodi, who looked at the ground. "He's going to have to be put on paddock rest for at least 12 months." Dave answered. Baileys face dropped, "what's wrong?" Bailey questioned. "Bowed tendon, could be longer out. Could be retirement." Dave answered. Bailey gently took Jaguar from Jodi and put him in the stall area. "I'm sorry boy," she said softly, giving him a pat. "It's not your fault," Nick softly said. "I should've gone after Jaguar instead of going off at your father." Bailey answered. "Maybe, but not much would stop a bowed tendon." Nick replied. Bailey gently nodded her head, as Nick pulled her into a hug. Tess came around the corner, "oh, ah, Bailey, Nick, we're just setting up for dinner, you wanna join Nick?" Tess questioned. "I'm just gonna rug Jaguar up." Bailey answered. Nick nodded his head, "I'll help Bailey." He replied before Tess nodded her head and walked back to the main house. The pair begin to rug the injured horse before heading indoors.