Chapter 1

All characters are owned by Rick Riordan.

A/N- This story will be written in Leo's POV unless stated otherwise.

I hope you enjoy!!

~Time Skip Brought To You By Kronos~

I was sitting in Bunker 9.

Alone.

No one ever visited me after the war with Gaea. None of the so-called seven would talk to me, make sure I was ok.

In fact, people started calling it the "Prophecy of Six".

No one ever acknowledged the line, "to storm or fire the world must fall." They had changed it to, "to storm, the world must fall."

I had died to defeat Gaea. This is what I got? Not to mention, Calypso used me just to get off Ogygia. He fell in love with some minor god and left.

Ugh, off-track again. ADHD, am I right!?

Anyways, as I was sitting alone in Bunker 9, I heard a knock on the awesome door, (though clearly not as awesome as me), that only I could open. I got extremely excited. No one had visited me since before we left the Argo II!

As I opened the door, I saw the one and only Jason Grace (Sparky is better). He looked nervous, though I had no idea why.

"Wassup, dude? What do you need from the awesome McShizzle Bad Boy Supreme?" I smirked at my own joke.

"Hey, Leo. I just wanted to ask if you could, um, fix something for me?" Jason answered. I have to admit, sometimes I wanted to be recognized as a friend, not just Repair Boy.

"Dude, you know fixing things is my specialty. What do you need to be fixed?"

He looked like he was really upset about something. "I need you to fix a watch I gave Piper." Seriously? That was the easiest thing he could have asked for.

"Of course, man! That's a simple little mistake. Hand it over." I said.

He handed it over and I fixed it in a matter of minutes. I handed it back to him.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go give it back to Piper!"

On that note, he ran out of Bunker 9. I sighed.

So he hadn't seen past my barricade yet. I already knew that Annabeth was questioning me.

I just hoped the facade wouldn't slip.

See, you saw me making jokes in front of Jason.

It was all a lie.

You see, ever since my mama died when I was eight, I had cried myself to sleep almost every night. I got yelled at for it in foster homes. Got slapped or kicked.

One time, I even got stabbed with a small glass shard.

It's all a wall, a barricade, a facade. No one in this entire camp knows about my little barrier I keep. They all think my mischievous grin is something that comes naturally. Clearly, it doesn't.

I pull up my sleeves, thanking the gods no blood seeped through the cloth. Lined all over my forearms were either long, thin scars, or short, deep cuts that had been newly put there.

I grabbed the used razor out of my tool belt and added some more cuts on both my arms before I heard the conch horn blow.

Dinnertime, I thought cheerily. Time to put on another fake smile and laugh some more fake laughs.