A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating. I just lose motivation randomly.

I'm not the best writer, so please don't judge on what the characters may say or if basically every sentence starts with the same word. I do want to get better, so if you want, give tips please!

Also, I just want to say that if any of you are having problems in your life, you can talk about it with me. I'm a pretty good listener and I never had anyone to listen to me when I listened to them. So I want to be there for people who didn't have anyone to talk to like me.

Just so you all know, I do not have a great sense of humor. I'm so bad at writing jokes. Probably worse than Leo bad. And that's bad. So give me ideas if you want because not many people will read this.

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm writing. Also, sometimes I have a perfect idea of a story in my head and my fingers make a whole different one that's so much worse. I may get sidetracked while writing, because I do get distracted very easily. If I'm bored, class seems like 5 hours. If I like the class, it seems like 5 minutes.

I also dance and we still have classes on zoom, so I do not have the most time. The good thing is that I don't get too much schoolwork, but I also like to take time to read my book and wattpad. This means that I will not update extremely often.

~~~~~If you skipped over any of the author note, that is okay with me since I usually don't read them either. Just know that this story may have mentions of self-harm, depression, suicidal thoughts, and sometimes abuse may be mentioned. I'm not too sure yet.~~~~~

Bye!!