CHRISTIAN AND LEILA

It was Friday and Christian was in his office preparing to leave and go home for the night where he knew his submissive would be waiting for him. Elena introduced him to Leila about a little bit over a month ago, and without a thought in this short of time there really wasn't anything he hasn't done to her. Now yet another Friday he's going home to what he has become use to, there will be no surprises, no back talk. When she's there he'll know she's there and when she's gone that will be it until the following Friday when he does it all over again. There is no missing her during the weekdays, wondering what she's doing who she's with, he didn't care.

Christian was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his cell ringing, "Ya Elliott."

"Well long time no hear bro, I got your message today about your niece's birthday, your really coming?"

"Ya I said I was right?"

"Ya, but maybe you haven't notice but your family rarely see you. When you do say your going to show up, if you do it's still as if not present but okay I'll take your word for it."

"Elliott wait...."

"Ya?"

"Will....Anastasia be there?"

"Wow! Surprising, I mean you asking about her, but yes even though you might not see her the way the family does."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Ana is family to us and a Aunt, as well as godmother to our daughter Nayla."

"Right, well see you Sunday Elliott."

Thinking to himself, Ana my Ana maybe Sunday I can let Leila go early and we can spin the night together after the party. I think maybe I just miss the human touch, you are the only one that can touch me and I also just really need a goodnight rest something again only Ana can give me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leila was in the kitchen of her Master Mr. Grey making him something that really wasn't all that special, since it was going to be a late night when he got home. She was making a simple grill chicken salad to along with a red wine that he likes.

Christian would be home any minute now and she couldn't wait, the sooner he was home the sooner they would be in the playroom and she would have him in the best way. To her no one knew her body the way he did, she has had many Dom's and the one before Christian she had to admit was very nice and wanted to keep their contract going but wanted her to be his exclusively, that's when she had to move on. Now here she was wondering if this is what he felt for her, feelings she was developing for Mr. Grey. Thinking out loud, 'if I can get one Dom to fall for me without even trying then it should be no problem getting another to do the same'.

Hearing the elevator, Leila removes her robe and assumes her position on her knees at the elevator.

Getting off the elevator, Christian knew what he was about to see to no surprise to him, Leila in lingerie, heels with her hair pulled back into a ponytail, on her knees head bowed waiting for him.

Removing his tie he walks pass her but stops, "Leila, I'm going to have a quick shower you can prepare the table and fix the plates I'll only be gone for a few minutes."

While taking a shower he knew his dinner was not going to be edible besides the lettuce, Leila was not the best cook. When ever she made anything that involved grilled chicken always came out chewy and ended up in the garbage. He hated throwing food away, to him because of his childhood it was like a waste, but at the same time he wasn't in a punishing mood. To be truthful he wasn't in a fucking mood either.