Chapter 12

In the spacious master bedroom, everyone crowded around the double bed in a circle. Aside from the hum of the air-conditioner and the suggestive sounds of sucking and licking, there were no other sounds on the scene.  

The videographer standing on the side of the bed received instructions from the director, and then gradually changed the angle and zoomed in on the scene. On the snow-white sheet, a young man lay on his back. Because he was being kissed on his chin, it was difficult to clearly discern his facial features.  

He was wearing tight white briefs, and even those were covering only the key parts—the rest of his body was completely exposed. His skin was fair, and that was especially evident when compared with the darker complexion of the man who was leaning over him.  

Such a black and white visual contrast evoked a strange sense of lust in anyone who saw it. It was to the point that they found watching unbearable.  

Not sure of how long he had been kissed, the young man’s lips were finally spared, and he showed his face to the camera. His good-looking eyes were moist and blurred, but that appearance was gone at the flip of a switch when he was touched, which also caused him to tighten his neck line.  

No, Xu Zheyi wanted to cry without tears, Big Brother, a man’s chest is not a place to suck milk.  

Ruka evidently could not hear his inner lamenting. He was like a cheetah pouncing on his prey—with a single hand he suppressed Xu Zheyi’s motions attempting to reject him, and at the same time he leaned over once again to suck on his nipples.  

Xu Zheyi’s skin was a very pale white, and his areola hardly had any colouring, but as Ruka deliberately and repeatedly sucked and bit, they were darkened to an attractive pink. In that way, the originally unnoticeable nipples were tortured into standing up while becoming a colour you could not miss.

When Ruka had first bitten him, Xu Zheyi felt all of the hair on his body stand up. At first the feeling was too strong, and it made him feel uncomfortable. However, once the feeling of discomfort had lasted for some time, his body seemed to gradually adapt. With Ruka not too gently licking and biting him, a certain part of his lower body also began to respond.  

Bad, this is bad…he subconsciously wanted to block his lower body, but Ruka quickly grasped his hands.

“Does it feel good?” The man pressed on top of his body provocatively whispered in his ear. Xu Zheyi could not help but roll his eyes—if I did not eat those little pills, how could you get me hard like this?   

That thought was a little sad; he did not want this life. Even Ming Ban did not have the ability to bend him, he did not think that two small pills would cause him to fall. 

When Ruka received no response, he immediately decided that it was because of shyness. Incredibly, due to that thought, the corners of his mouth actually rose 0.5 centimeters.  

He attacked more diligently, kissing all the way from Xu Zheyi’s nipples to his navel. He could sense the other man sharply inhale and tighten his belly; he was not sure why, but he suddenly felt he could not hold back.

Ignoring Xu Zheyi, he pushed himself down between his legs and began to rub the other’s rather lively member. Xu Zheyi’s penis was fully erect, and the tight underwear fully exposed the straight, straining shape. Ruka used his finger to rub the rounded top of the penis, and after only a few moments, the white cloth began to show evidence of wetness seeping through.