Chapter 16

Xu Zheyi had lived for nearly 30 years. He never thought the day would come that he would become a homosexual. It was for that reason that he was terrified of the present situation.   

That night, Xu Zheyi had opened the iPad despite his better judgment, and typed in ‘straight men, anus, orgasm’. Even just typing those three words was enough to make him blush with shame. Fortunately, the results were quite normal, and there were many different men seeking anal stimulation, deliberately massaging their prostates.  

Once he knew that everything that night could be categorized into a man’s normal physiological response, he quickly calmed down. Afterwards, he could not help himself; his fingers travelled over the keyboard and typed out another search.  

Ruka, gay.   

The results of that search were very messy, but most of them showed that Ruka seemed to be the third most sought after adult film actor, and the youngest in their current film. Twenty-two years old…   

Xu Zheyi was shocked at first, followed by a sneer. He was still just a brat, even though his body was all grown up….   

He instantly felt a bit hot around his ears because of that train of thoughts, so he hurriedly dismissed the idea from his mind.   

He flipped over on the bed, still holding onto the iPad. Obviously he was completely exhausted, but he was unable to control himself. One by one he opened the websites with Ruka in them, and perused them until dawn.   

There was actually very little information available about Ruka. Almost all of the pictures that were available were screenshots taken from his films. Xu Zheyi was able to find sporadic pieces of information, like the fact that he was 20 when he debuted into the industry, he had shot four big adult films, and there was no data to suggest that he had any homosexual tendencies.  

The website that he gazed at the longest contained a single photograph. The photograph was clearly not a screenshot, and it was probably the only photo that reflected a Ruka outside of his work.  

In the photo he looked very childish, likely 17-18 years old. He was giving the camera the middle finger, and his hearty laugh had even exposed his tiger teeth.  

Xu Zheyi was shocked to find himself thinking of Ruka as incredibly cute, and then immediately felt a little uneasy. That smile was so nice and cheerful, why did he go around with such an impassive face these days?  

Xu Zheyi was a bit sour over it all.   

However, he just kept looking and looking at the picture—even the album’s owner’s name was ingrained into his memory.   

That night as he slept, Xu Zheyi followed along just as Ruka had said and developed a low-grade fever.

However, his physical fitness was too good, and, aside from sweating and feeling some sticky discomfort, he felt quite fine from head to toe.   

Although he did not end up using the things Ruka sent, when it was time to take out the trash, he struggled to save the plastic bag, and then stuffed it into a drawer for later use.   

From the day of filming, the man who behaved so lovingly towards Xu Zheyi that night did not even call him once.

****