Chapter 14

It was not Ruka’s first time sleeping with someone. Thinking over his experiences from past to present, whether it was a coworker or a partner outside work, who among them would not have praised him? So, when Xu Zheyi displayed an expression that looked like he would vomit, Ruka was naturally angry—his pride as a man was wounded.

However, that anger evaporated immediately when he heard Xu Zheyi apologize, saying that it was his first time with a man.

Ruka had heard that a lot from the women who would come on to him. Therefore, he knew very well what the subtext of that admission was.

I like you very much, so please treat me well.

He had to use his best efforts to restrain corners of his mouth from rising, and maintained a face like buddha. It was really a bold move to say such things on the set. He stared blankly ahead; men in their thirties were certainly different.

He was a bit embarrassed, but he wanted to hear a little more. He slowly turned his head. “…Continue,” he said. However, the man who had just bravely confessed suddenly grew shy and laughed twice.

“Anyway, sorry, your little guy should not be too hard to get back up?” As soon as Xu Zheyi finished speaking, he seemed to realize that he had said the wrong thing, and immediately stared at him like a puppy with wet eyes. Ruka’s heart suddenly felt incredibly warm and fluffy.

He thought, what should I tell him? It was the first time with a man for the both of them. He tried to answer, but when the words came to his lips, he somehow misspoke, “Wait a moment and you’ll find out.”

That came out totally wrong. He was a little upset, but at the same time, he was not fortunate enough to have the time to think about it. Luckily, I did my homework in advance.

Because he had never slept with a man before, the day before he had specially searched for information on the Internet regarding a man’s erogenous zones, and theoretically understood the position of the G-spot. He looked at Xu Zheyi warmly and his lips curved up slightly, but Xu Zheyi, who was staring at him, only felt his own body chill. He could not tell what that guy was up to.

The director indicated that they were to omit caressing and other foreplay, and enter directly into the stage of ‘expansion and insertion’. The two actors followed his instructions to strip naked in front of the camera.

Xu Zheyi’s sat on Ruka’s lap uncomfortably, his hands stiffly wrapped around the other’s neck. Although his body could not necessarily be considered that of a strong man, he was not petite and thin. Asking him to behave in such an effeminate way made him feel like he was giving up half of his life.

Feeling his nervousness, Ruka touched his lean waist in a soothing manner and kissed his chin. The other hand outside the film frame was quite busy; he grabbed the lubricant bottle again and squeezed it.

Xu Zheyi suddenly shivered. He could feel a large lump of cold liquid land just above his ass. He did not have time to react, when suddenly the place where the lubricant was just poured was rubbed erotically. He felt that he must have shown a NG expression again, and he quickly blocked it by pushing his face into Ruka’s neck.

Ruka was completely overwhelmed by the man who was acting spoiled.
He was still expressionless, but his facial lines softened. He had always looked handsome, but he gave off a cold feeling that made him difficult to approach. Now that this sense of distance had suddenly diminished, the people surrounding them felt they could not open their eyes due to his brilliance.