Chapter 7: A Morning Walk

A/N:
Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for not updating in such a long time. It has been way too long and I'm not proud of it. But, I have never had such an urge to write more, so there'll probably be more chapters up soon. Lately, I've been really loving writing again, so this time the updating will be more regularly.

If you read this: thank you so much for reading and voting for this story. It's greatly appreciated.

Also, if you have any story ideas/suggestions, you can leave them in the chapter named: A/N

Anyways, on with the magic

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

The first few days of school went by rather quickly.

I got to know almost all my classmates and I got to meet all my teachers. Well, except for one.
Severus Snape.
I'd heard the most awful stories about him, so I didn't know what to expect. Was he the bully Hermione said he was? I guess there's only one way to find out.

My alarm clock went off way too early today. It shouldn't be allowed to do that. Bastard.

When I got out of the shower, it was 7:15. Did I really take such a long time in there?

I toweled myself dry and put on my uniform for the day. When I look in the mirror, I almost jump. The bags under my eyes are enormous. My goodness. I look like one of the ghosts who live here.

"Okay (Y/N), don't panic, we're gonna figure this out. No need to get startled." I say to myself.

I grab my makeup bag and look for my concealer. The minute I find it, I apply a huge amount under my eyes. I take another look in the mirror and I'm satisfied with the results.

"Well done (L/N), onto brows, blush, lashes, and lips." I quickly apply some blush, comb through my brows, apply some mascara, and lastly, some lipgloss.

When I'm done it's only 7:35. Guess I'll just go and explore the castle before breakfast.
As I walk out of the common room, I pass Dumbledore's office and I'm amazed to see the beautiful statue at the entrance.

I would love to see what it looks like inside. I bet it's very organized and neat.

I take the stairs down (I succeed after like a hundred attempts), and decide to go all the way down since the Great Hall is still completely empty. Not even Filch was in there.

As I descend further down, I notice it's getting colder and darker. Even though it's kind of grim, I want to go down there. It feels like there's something out there waiting for me.

Or maybe, someone.

There's something about the dark and mysterious atmosphere down there, that draws me to the dungeons, that intrigues me. So without even a single doubt, I start exploring the dungeons.

I see the Potion's classroom, look inside, but decide to keep walking.

Whilst walking, I take one last glance at the classroom, and then out of nowhere, I get knocked over.