Chapter 11: Study Sessions

A/N:

Guess who's back?

The last update was in 2021, I know, I know... Lately I've been needing some distractions, so I feel like writing more often. Can't promise anything, but believe me when I say I want to write more for you. I also want to make sure the chapters I put out are of good quality.

To everyone who likes this story: Thanks for all the love :) Your nice comments and likes on my story mean very much to me. I reread the whole story and all the comments and you guys are way too funny. Because of that, I keep writing this, so thank you. ❤️

To all the haters: you guys are pathetic <3 I would delete hate comments, but I don't feel like wasting my time <3

Drop a '📚' if you read this.

If you have any ideas/suggestions for this story, you can leave them in the chapter called: A/N. Please do, I want to listen to your requests.

Anyways, on with the magic

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I am so glad classes are done for the day. For a second I thought I would never get out of Potions. As I walk back to the common room, I remember I promised Dean to study after classes. I quickly go back to my dorm to get my books and then I'm off to study with Dean.
Sometimes I still get lost in the halls of this beautiful castle. I wish I knew my way around like Fred & George. They always seem to get everywhere in a matter of seconds. I'll ask them how they do it tonight. First, I should concentrate on my homework.

I arrive at the library, and to my surprise, Dean's not there yet. I shrug and take a seat to prepare my stuff. I start reading the first few questions on the homework, when suddenly, two hands cover my eyes. "Guess who." A voice whispers in my ear.
I'm taken aback, who could this be? Dean? Or maybe even Draco? Do I even call him Draco? Or do I call him Malfoy? And would this really be him? I suppose it could be...?

"Who?" I ask, not wanting to guess the wrong name.

"No, guess!" The voice replies.

Shoot. "Give me a clue." I try.

"Come on (Y/N), you know me." The voice says.

Wait! I think I do know who's voice it is.

"Harry? Is that you?" I ask, desperately hoping I'm right. The hands are still covering my eyes.

"What? How ever did you know?" Harry says, laughing, while he takes his hands back.

"It was a lucky guess." I chuckle.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I'm actually waiting on someone so we can study together." I tell him.

"Oh, who?" He has a glint of jealousy in his eyes, but tries to cover it up with a smile.

"Dean, but maybe you could join if you'd like?" I reply. Does he feel left out?

"Join what?" A voice from behind me asks. I turn around to see Dean standing there.

"Oh hi, I was just telling Harry that we were meeting here to study. And I thought that maybe he would like to join us. So I invited him, if you don't mind?" I tell him.

"Oh, sure, that's fine. Did you bring any books, Harry?" Dean looks at Harry. They keep very intense eye contact for a while.

"As a matter of fact, I didn't. So I guess I should join you another time." Harry breaks the eye contact and looks at me. "Good luck, (Y/N), see you later."
I smile at him and he leaves. Weird.