Do You Want Me to Stay?

I'm going to get hurt bad again, but. . . I don't think I care anymore.

My alarm was buzzing at seven am. I didn't want Max to come check on me and find a random boy in my room, and besides. . . season 4 aired at 2:30 am today.

I stood tall from the floor and stretched. After Midoriya dozed off late last night, I let him have the bed to himself. Even though I really wanted to snuggle up with him. . .

Yawning, I turned my phone on and saw that my notifications had blown up. I started to worry as I began scrolling through thousands and thousands of them.

"What the fuck. . ?" I muttered, suddenly becoming wide awake and alert.

They were all from the same post. It was a picture of Midoriya gazing out at Puget Sound, acting as if the camera wasn't even there.

And it blew up in the anime community.

"Oh shit. . ."

There were thousands of likes and retweets, and not to mention the comments. As I scrolled through them, I let out a sigh of relief. Everyone was convinced it was a super amazing cosplay of Midoriya, which is why it went viral. In this lighting, you couldn't tell his hair had been dyed black.

It doesn't look like anyone thinks it's actually him. . .

Midoriya stirred awake slowly, taking in a deep breath before opening his eyes slowly. "Good morning, (Y/N)," he mumbled in a low, sleepy tone. "Why are you up so early?"

I became flustered. His voice is so hot right now. "I-I want to watch season 4. A-A-And I didn't want Max to come in and see you."

He inhaled again, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Then he patted the spot on the bed next to him. "Let's watch it then."

"O-Okay." I said wearily, slowly laying down next to him. It was habit now for him to put his arm around my shoulders as I leaned against his chest.

The first episode was a filler. Midoriya confirmed that it never happened, the reporter coming in and figuring out that he is All Might's successor. He said he would've had a complete heart attack if that really did happen.

Throughout the episode, my phone continued to blow up with notifications. "Who's messaging you? Ryland?"

"Ry would never spam my phone. And nobody's messaged me." I swiped up and turned do not disturb on. "The post you made last night got some attention."

I looked to see his reaction, to see the blood drain out of his face. "What?" He squeaked.

"Oh, no, don't worry!" I assured him. "They think you're a cosplayer who played Deku really well. No one thinks it's actually you. They'd be crazy if they did."

Midoriya let out a breath he had been holding. "Thank goodness. I didn't think it'd get so much attention; I wouldn't have posted it."

"Oh don't worry about it. It's a good picture of you anyways."

He blushed, sitting up to avoid my teasing eyes.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I did work on a few school assignments, then watched a few more Marvel movies with Midoriya - he really does love heroes and their stories.

The entire day my phone kept blowing up. Thousands of likes, comments, and retweets. A bunch of private messages from people as well, but I ignored them all.

The next day, Sunday, I opened my phone at 7 am, and my heart nearly stopped.

Keeping my eyes on my phone, I hit Midoriya rapidly to wake him up. He sat up in alarm. "What? (Y/N)? What!?"