Lost

A/N: I kinda skipped over Christmas in this chapter since the last two were Thanksgiving and (Y/N)'s birthday.

I'll never forget tonight.

Inhaling sharply, my eyes fluttered open. That caused him to stir, to adjust his hold on me. I snuggled my head closer to him, under his chin. One of my hands rubbed his chest.

"Morning. . ." I murmured, closing my eyes again.

"(Y/N). . ." Izuku cooed, softly running his fingers through my hair. "Last night was amazing."

"I know. I didn't think you'd take the lead like that. . . I loved it."

"I love you."

I laughed. "I love you too. Best birthday ever."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Christmas came and flew by in the blink of an eye. I got a few things from my classmates, like clothes and Pro Hero merchandise. It was a lot of fun, and I tried my best to keep my thoughts on spending time with Izuku instead of the empty house back home. New Years was the same.

I've been gone for two months.

Class started back up on the next Monday, and everything became so normal, so routine. I was closer with Izuku than I ever was before. I was closer to everyone else in the class, and I felt less like an outsider every day.

The following week, Izuku said to me, "Hey, wanna go on a date tomorrow?"

I smirked. "You have an idea?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, there's a movie I want to see about someone with a quirk that never let him lie." He took my hand and played with my fingers. "It's this comedic romance thing I want to see with you."

I raised an eyebrow. "We'll have to sneak out, there's no time to get a permission form through the day before."

Izuku smirked. "Don't worry, I'll handle that part."

I flashed him a smile. "Sounds perfect to me."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Todoroki was the one who met us by the wall around U.A. Izuku waved at him. "Thank you so much for this again. I owe you one."

"No worries." He said neutrally, creating a staircase of ice that led us up and over the wall, and a slide that led us down.

"We'll be back at 11:00," Izuku told him. "If it's 11:01, just call me on my cell, okay?"

Todoroki nodded, melting the ice as we snuck off into the night.

The movie itself was good. Izuku had his arm around my shoulders the entire time.

Afterwards, we took a walk around the city, the brisk air biting at my exposed skin. I clung to Izuku as snow began to drift into the air.

"I haven't seen snow in a few years."

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, it doesn't normally snow where I live. It's so pretty."

"Pretty like you?"

Blushing, I glanced and smirked at Izuku. "Thank you." 

At the next block, Izuku's breathing hitched as he froze in his tracks.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked frantically, my breath visible.

"I-I think I just saw. . . I thought I saw - "

Izuku then started dragging me down the street. I couldn't see what he was staring at, but the farther we went the less people were around. With each second I grew more worried as we walked farther and farther from the school.