~Chapter 21~

(YEET another Chapter was requested so I decided to make another Chapter)
(Btw this story is one of my favorites)

Ink POV
I woke up in my bed...'was it all a Dream?' I looked around.
Everything looked normal, and nothing unusual at all. 'Maybe it was a dream after all'
I sighed and started to pack up for school, I grabbed my baggage and went down stairs.
"Morning mom" I said to my mother, as my mother sat in the kitchen with bottles of wine and alcohol.
'....she's drinking again...' I thought, I kissed my mother Goodbye and walked outside.

I walked out onto the sidewalk and began walking, then I felt as if I was being followed.
I turned around and just realized it was just a ratting chipmunk.
I sighed in relief and turned around to resume my walk to school.
But I came face to face with...Cross!?
I immediately was startled and I jumped in the sight of him, he chuckled and smiled.
'So...I guess it wasn't a Dream...'

"So good to see you Ink" Cross said, he looked so mature now...he looked so differently when I first met him.
"Its good to see you too" I said, and looked at him with a smile.
"Mind if I walked with you?" He asked, I nodded and we began walking together.

We barely spoke to each other, as we walked.
"WeLl LoNg TiMe nO sEe CrOsS" Error said, as he was me and Cross Approaching the school.
"Long time no See Glitch" Cross said, and began to walk to the entrance of the school.
"I'm gonna be late for class cya Error" I said, Error waved Goodbye as I entered the school.
Everything was usual until...my 3rd class.

"Its the nerd!" They yelled, Nightmare as always did nothing to try to protect me.
But everyone fell silent as...Cross entered the room, the moment Cross saw me was walked over to the empty chair next to mine.
"Hey Ink!" Cross said, I smiled and waved then whispers began to spread like wildfire in my room.
I began to feel Nightmare staring in hatred as me and Cross spoke.

Then class started, "ok today we have a new student please introduce yourself" said the teacher, as everyone sat down.
Cross stood up from his chair, "are you sure you don't want to come to the front of the classroom to introduce?" The teacher asked.
"I'm fine here miss, I am Cross I used to be a student here...but while my mother went on a business trip she had an accident and couldn't recover, so I was moved to foster parents and my foster parents lived here so.." Cross became silent.

Cross sat back down in his chair, as I looked at him.
"I'm sorry for your lost Cross" I said, Cross nodded slightly.
Then class resumed until the teacher had to fetch some supplies.
Then the students began to make fun of me...again.
But then Cross stood up, "if you all fucking want a fight, I'll fight you all you Immatured little bitches" Cross snapped.

The others stopped as Cross huffed and sat down beside me again.
I smiled at him, "thank you" I said them Cross smiled.
"No problem" then the teacher returned and everything was as back to normal.
But today was special...My oldest friend had returned.