8

Val woke in the middle of the night with a sore throat and the need to use the bathroom. And this is why you don't do straight shots of vodka all night, she thought. She's wearing her favorite long t-shirt that just barely covers her panties.

Her cheeks were still red from the alcohol, she noticed while looking at herself in the mirror. She washed her hands and turned the lights off, before she walked out.

What she didn't expect was to run right into Rio's bare and muscular chest. Before she could stumble, his hands wrapped around her arms, holding her. He was only in his boxer briefs, which didn't leave much to the imagination.

The moon was shining onto them from her bedroom window, Val looked up into Rio's dark inquisitive eyes. He was by definition beautiful––his sharp cheek bones and jawline, the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs, his full bottom lip that he sticks out when she's annoying him.

She thought again how undeniably gorgeous he was in the moonlight, or really any time of the day. Why were they always stuck in these moments, unable to move or breathe or think until they put space between them?

He was already moving his hands away before she subconsciously licked her lips, and his eyes actively tracked her tongue. Rio's hands suddenly moved from her biceps and slid down exceedingly slow until they rested on her hips. Her eyes trailed down to his eagle tattoo, seeing his it bob when he swallowed.

Val's heart started beating so fast she was sure that he could see it. She knew where this would lead if they didn't move, did she want this to happen? His lingering gaze slid down her body and that's when she lost all hope that this wouldn't happen.

She only had to lean forward an inch before Rio closed the rest of the gap between them, his hot lips pressed against hers. Her eyes fluttered shut, eyelashes grazing his tan cheeks. The kiss started slow and soft until Val felt the tip of his tongue slowly skim her bottom lip, and she lost all control.

Val's mouth opened involuntarily to Rio's, and he took no time in sweeping the inside with his hot tongue. Her hands reached around his neck to pull him closer, a soft sigh floating from her mouth to his.

This seemed to spur his next action, Rio quickly pushed her back against the wall of the hallway. Val's hands slipped into his hair and roughly tugged, successfully pulling a deep groan from Rio. His hot hands trailed down to firmly grasp her ass.

She held in her groan until he yanked her into his hips, softly grinding against her. She groaned loudly and Rio's mouth slanted against hers, their breath mixing. He pulled away onto to press scalding kisses up the length of her neck to her ear.

"Been thinking 'bout this since the first time I met you," He said gravelly in her ear, she let out a quiet whine. He ground his hips against hers and met her lips in a searing kiss once more.

He seemed to be sucking the air out of her, she pulled his thick bottom lip into her mouth to softly bite it. Getting Rio to moan into her mouth was a game that she could play all day.

"Mami, you better know what you doin'," His raspy voice rang out against her lips, and at his words she pressed her hips harder against his, feeling him grow against her.

"I've wanted this since you called me bonita," She whispered back at him and reached down to cup him in her hand.

Rio groans loudly at this, a hand goes to the wall right next to her head. He moved against her hand to gain friction and she pulled her hand away. He let out an aggravated groan at her action and suddenly twisted her around until her face was pressed the cold wall. She let out a breath at his doing, his hands started at the top of her thighs until one cupped her center.