7 - Crimson

*Picture above is the Bartender (Boozie aka Tanner)*

By the time that I reached the bar it was 10:56pm. I killed the engine, took my helmet off smoothing my hair and bounded up the stairs to watch Burly God #1 and #2 stare at me with amusement on their faces.

"Well, whatcha doing here tonight Sugar? Miss us?" Burly God #1 said gesturing to the two of them. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Nope. I'm here because Rip asked me out to dinner. Figured why the fuck not? You only live once right? Besides, bars not half bad. Might make this a frequent occurrence." I said winking at them before slipping inside.

I climb up onto the barstool and make eye contact with the bartender from last night, he smiles at me and saunters over, "Well Hello again sweetheart. What are we having?" He asks, crossing his arms and leaning against the bar.

I smirk, "Gimme a shot of vodka and a beer." I ask him, sending a wink his way. He chuckles and pours me the shot and grabs me the beer. He places the shot in front of me which I take and down greedily as he pops the top off of the beer before setting it down.

The bartender chuckled, "So what's your name sweetheart?" He asks, watching as I place the beer to my lips, taking a swig of it.

I rolled my eyes, "Names Nyx. What's yours?" I asked back, taking another drink.

With a cheerful smile, "Everyone here calls me Boozie, but you can call me Tanner." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Think I'll call you BT for short." I took another drink of my beer before I heard someone behind me clear their throat. I turned around and there he was, the man of the hour, Rip. My eyes took all of him in.

He wore dark blue jeans that fit so perfectly it was as if they were a part of him, a black t-shirt with a grim reaper on it that was black and white with bits of red flaked throughout and his riding jacket that had his name and rank on it from last night.

His gaze swept over me and I watched him smirk before meeting my gaze and winking, "You look good Sweetheart."

I laughed, "Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself." I countered standing up and taking another drink of my beer.

He laughed, taking my beer from my hands again and downing it. I frowned up at him and looked at my empty beer, "Ya know you make a habit of taking shit that ain't yours... Kinda pissing me off. Was looking forward to that ya know?"

He laughed again placing the empty beer bottle down looking at me, "Sweetheart you're in my bar. I can have anything and everything in here that I want."

I raised a brow, "Anything and everything huh?" I challenged him by smirking.

He licked his lips and returned my smirk, "Yep. Anything and Everything that I want. If I see it and want it, then it's all mine." He emphasized the 'mine' while his hand reached out to touch the side of my face tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

Heat surged up to my neck and face, coloring it a soft shade of crimson.

His smirk changed into a soft smile, "C'mon, we are heading upstairs. It's quieter and a better atmosphere for dinner." he chuckled when the crimson on my face deepened.

Without hesitation he grabbed my hand and we headed straight for the stairs, my heart pounding in my ears.