Tagged Again!

Hello my Freaky Fans and guess what...I have been tagged again! This is my second time, so if I'm doing anything wrong still, please let me know! I want to thank fearlessxspinjitzu who was kind enough to tag me! She is an excellent writer and you guys should totally check her out!! ❤️

I have been tagged again! This is my second time, so if I'm doing anything wrong still, please let me know! I want to thank fearlessxspinjitzu who was kind enough to tag me! She is an excellent writer and you guys should totally check her out!! ❤️

1. Umm...it's kinda obvious but I guess I can explain. Well I like Ninjago ships and I'm a shipper. So that's why my username is Ninjago_Shippergirl!!

2. Well like in real life and not on the internet I really enjoy the Warriors or Warrior Cat series (even though I haven't gotten that far in them). I know that this question means books on Wattpad. So I'm gonna narrow it down to books that I'm always finding myself waiting for the next update. So as of right now that honor goes to Transgender Jay: A Ninjago Story by whamelie and History Of Us by BruiseShipper17! They are awesome stories and you guys should really check them out. Although fearlessxspinjitzu, Oliaxa, dawarriors, MasterofChaos82, and nosecretsanymore have some pretty great stories as well and are excellent writers!!!

3. Well my icon is a cute little picture of Harumi (for some reason I absolutely love her and I am obsessed with her) and my background is just a whole bunch of cute little Ninjago ships!!! 💕

4. I like writing stories about ships! Where they got a little romance thing going on and they end up together in the end. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and I always want to make it as cute as possible between the people who are being shipped! I also really like Au's and as of right now I have 3 different Au's in the works and I can't wait to publish them!!

5. I would totally recommend Transgender Jay: A Ninjago Story by whamelie, because it is so well written and just keeps you on the edge (plus it's a Bruiseshipping book and I'm just waiting for Jay and Cole to get together in it)! Then I'd recommend History Of Us by BruiseShipper17, (another Bruiseshipping book) is super adorable and just makes me get the feelies! Finally I'd say the last one would be Ninjago headcannons (Requests are open!) by Oliaxa! All three of them are excellent writers and their books are really good!!!

6. 😱 How'd you know that my account was a secret from my parents!

7. I'll tag....
AdventuRei0
Oliaxa
nosecretsanymore
MasterofChaos82
DiamondGirl919
dawarriors
daniaanlyn
BruiseShipper17
Fanvergent5
Dawnfire247

I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy!! Goodbye for now everyone and I love you all!!!! 🥰