part 2

The day of trip
Jungkook was busy with his responsibilities because he was the leader.and the other guys are also busy mocking him... About the fangirls of jungkook... He still feels uneasy about them

Teacher:okay jungkook. Good job. You can go now.. We are setting out.
Jungkook:thank you teacher...(he took his seat)

Jungkook's pov.
After few hours we reached the hotel and choose our rooms.  I was wondering.. While we were on the way to the hotel.. Oh my God.. The view was just so beautiful. I decided to watch around the place so I asked for the permission of our teacher and he agreed cuz he knew my conditions before and also he is my dad's friend. But he told me something suspicious before giving permission.....

Teacher:aah..jungkook. it's okay to look around and if you see something strange then don't go fat from there and quickly come back before the sunset. It will be good if you take some one with you .
Jungkook:dont worry teacher. I'll be safe. (I bowed before leaving)

I took my phone and camera and went out of the hotel then my hyungs stopped me.

Jin:yaaa!jungkookie!where are you going?
Jungkook:to catch the view in my camera.
Jin:but we thought we are gonna play outdoor games!
Jungkook:you guys go on. I'm not in the mood of playing.
Taehyung:whatever...we're gonna play.
Rm:come back earlier.
Jungkook:okay.
With that they left to play games and I started to walk outside.
Jungkook:waah!this place is so beautiful.
I took so many pictures then I saw two guys... I think they came here for the same reason.
After an hour of walking while taking pictures I heard one of them speaking
Guy1:i think we should go back now.
Guy2:why?whats the problem?
Guy 1:i think what people says is true.. It's getting dark.
Guy2:what do they say? Tell me I don't know...
Guy1:people says that if you see dense fog around  you...when you can't see anything clearly... You should stop there and quickly come back. People who went there has never came back
They were hunted by a girl living there

Jungkook:what?is this a joke?
A girl or hunt? (I mumbled)

I saw them leaving the place.. They looked hella afraid.  I was curious about the mysterious matter so I walked towards the direction.

Jungkook:why do they need to be afraid of this? This is just fogs.(I said while laughing)
Then I started walking again
Jungkook:there is no warning given here. Why do they made these kind of stories? Uuhh
..i understand.. They made the stories to scare people .

I took some pictures to saw my hyungs specially for j-hope.(smirked)
Another hour passed.. The forest became more and more thik. It's also getting dark. But I'm still curious to find the truth.... I was walking while enjoying the view.
I heard a sound
.and it was I guess waterfall. I was exited to see it so I followed the sound.  The sound of waterfall  was going louder.

Jungkook:i hope I can see it before the night comes

Suddenly I remembered something.. I took out my phone and massaged taehyung that  "hey... I meet with my old friend. Maybe I will come back later. Don't wait for me "
After few moments... I saw the waterfall. It was huge and beautiful. I took my camera and took few pictures of that.. While I was checking the pictures... I realized
Something is wrong....