part 3

Something was wrong. I zoomed the picture and saw a girl. My eyes got widened. Again, I looked at the direction of the waterfall.

I quickly hide behind a stone hoping that she will not see me.

Jungkook:so,its true that... A girl lives here. But it's a dangerous place for a girl and she's alone?!!

I clearly can't see her face.. She was walking to the water while singing in low voice. It's already dark and I want to know who is this girl.so I followed her. I saw her going to a place which was more beautiful. I eyes got widened when I saw that she was removing her clothes. I quickly turned around. But I can't help with it... She was so beautiful.... She got into the water...she was naked... Aaish!! My eyes are so shameless!

Jungkook:shes so beautiful~

And the water was shining white because of the moon light. The feeling was magical.. She was done and walked in another direction.. I followed her again to see where she lives. She was walking and walking. I was scanning the place while following her... I looked at her again and this time she's not there. Totally vanished.  My heart stopped beating for a while.

Jungkook:wheres she? Mysterious...no.. She can't be a ghost right?or this is just my imagination? (I mentally facepalmed myself)

!!!!!someone hit me in my head!!!!!

The next morning
I just woke up......
Jungkook:ouch...my head hurts!

I tried to move but I'm tied up with a chair.then my gaze went to the girl who was sleeping peacefully. But because of the noise that I made she started to wake up.  I just can't describe how much pretty she's looking.her gaze was at me before she left.
Just few minutes later.. She came back wit her breakfast in hand and soon later started to eat.
Gosh!im so hungry. A sound came from my stomach.... Argh! Too embarrassing!
She looked at me again and left the room.
In a minute she came back with another bowl of food. Wait what.? Don't tell me she's going to eat again....  But not.she took a seat in front of me and helped me eating.

??:by the way, I'm y/n.
Jungkook:im jungkook.
Her voice was beautiful just like her
Y/n:i didn't asked you.
Jungkook:can you tell me exactly where I am?
Y/n: you are in  xxxx  forest in my house and in my bedroom.but tell me boy.. Are you good guy or bad guy? What's your intention?
Jungkook:i was here to enjoy the beauty of the nature and now I'm here.  And now I'm not a so called bad guy. You can trust me.

Y/ns pov.
The guy looks innocent.. Maybe he's not a bad guy...maybe I can trust him.

Y/n: understood.

Jungkook's pov.
She went to the other side of the room and grabbed a knife. Aaish...she's not gonna kill me.. Right?she came to me and cut off the ropes. She helped me to stand up.

Jungkook :thanks.
Y/n:im sorry.. About earlier.  You seem to be a good guy.
Jungkook:no need to be sorry.. You were just tried to protect yourself. You live here alone?
Y/n:yes..okay.. Before you leave I want to saw you something.

She took me to the waterfall. This Time ..we sat together on one of the big rocks.

Jungkook:why are you here alone.. Where are your parents?
Y/n:they are there.  (she pointed to the sky)  I had a brother. He left me here and gone to the city to find a job.
Jungkook:sorry for asking that question.....
Y/n:haha...its okay... I'm just used to it. This forest... The animals.... The waterfalls ..they are my parents.
Jungkook:(shes adorable.) so.. The rumors are false...
Y/n:what are you talking about?
Jungkook: people says that y-you hunt those p-people who dares to come here.. A-and they never r-returns. (my voice was shaking)
Y/n:haha...about that.
They didn't lied.  She said making a serious look.