Oneshot/2/

---My__boyfriend is¯¯¯¯'°A
¯¯¯¯Cat?!?___
By spring flower

I'm y/n. I live with my sister Rain. Our parents are in USA because of their business. They come very often to meet us. I feel really sad... They are always so busy. And my dad is the CEO and my mom is his secretary.

But they are doing these just for us. And that makes me feel good. And about my sister...

She is older than me.. And loves me very much. She takes care of me. And helps me in my homeworks. Makes breakfast for me... Etc etc.

She has a boyfriend. His name is namjoon. He also take care of me like his own sister. And I love that. He has a high IQ... That's like 148. While me... I'm actually a dumb...hehe. You can say... They are my family.

I don't have any enemies in school which is a good sign. They don't dare to bully me... Cuz... Namjoon always drop me school and after school he picks me up to home.

It's 7pm. And I'm here with my sister...rain. She wanted to go buy some snacks. So, she went in and I'm standing outside. I was tired.. So I sat on one of the chair's there. "what take her so long???"
I said annoyed.

But it's more annoying when I saw a cat beside me. It was on the table. I really don't like animals...except rabbits. I am scared of them... I don't know why. I screamed as loud as I can.

"yaa! Y/n.. Ah.. What's wrong.. You okay?" rain asked running out of the mall. I pointed at the cat beside me...still scared. "oh... Look.. It's cute... Uhm.. Maybe he likes you" she is teasing me now.

"please! Unnie.....take that away"
She took the cat in her hands.. Rubbing his small body. "he is cute.. I will take him home" she said. "what?! Unnie... Please don't do this to me" I was literally begging. But she said "you have to learn kitty! You have to know how to love animals"

With that we went back home. And namjoon was sitting in the couch. I quickly ran to him. "oppa! Look she has brought that scary kitten" I pointed the cat in her hand. I looked at the cat again and saw... He...he was angry??? That's scary.

"look look... That's scary right.. Oppa?".. "yeah... Rain.. Why did you brought that? Look.. She don't like animals" he said siding me. "well... Learning is important.. Right?" she said chuckling. "make sense... Yeah... That's right." here namjoon genius gave her certificate.

"I hate you two!" I ran to my room. "why?!? Ugh.. Just ignore that damn cat." I gone to shower.... And while I was on the middle of my bath... I turned to my right side. And there was the cat sitting.

"you shameless cat!!! Get the hell out of here!!!! I will kill you! Unnie!!!" I screamed. And she opened the door peeking. "hey.. Stop yelling...". "take your cute cat from my bathroom". And she did as I said.

The next morning
I was eating breakfast glaring at the cat sitting in the table quietly. He was glaring too. I took out my tongue to tease that cat..

And what?? That smart ass also took out his tongue. And my unnie and oppa... Laughed as I looked at them disgusted.

Few days later
"y/n~ take care of yourself. We are going out~" they said closing the door. "no way... You can't go alone! Take this damn cat!"
But they already left. I sighed in disappointment.