The so called legend

Author: Jadyn W.   
Published by: Meh-   
(OG story given above ⬆️)

You may have never heard of siren head, but he is out there. Siren head was thought to be another urban legend, and that's what I thought....until I ran into it myself.

It was October 31, yes Halloween, and me and my friends were out at the bar. If your asking we are allowed to drink due to being over the age of 21, so don't freak out, and just so you know I'm Alex. Just have to say I'm lucky to be alive, except I can't forgive myself for what I did.....

"Hey Guys!! Wanna hear something ScAaAaRy" my friend Joe said in a sloppy and tipsy tone, he was a popular customer at the bar so everyone shut up when he asked them to. "Yea go ahead and spit it out pal!" The bartender said in a laugh at Joe's drunken tone. My best friend Hannah looked at me with a smirk "ready to be scaaaared" she said in a joking tone. I nodded and chuckled as Joe then stood up raising his beer in the air causing it to splash around. "It was November 5th when a photographer named Katie was out taking pictures with her buddy Jessica 'hey Jessica, is it just me of are there sirens in the background of this' Katie said as she stood up grasping her camera only to realize Jessica wasn't there 'Jessi-" Joe fell over as he lost his balance, causing him to break out in laughter as he stood up with beer spilt all over him "You ok Joe?!" I said helping him up "I'm fine he said gesturing for me to let go of his arm. "Now where was I- oh yea!" He cleared his throat and started the story once again. " 'Jessica!, Jessica!, this isn't funny, I know your just hiding from me!' Katie yelled in frustration and fear. Not soon after, the whole forest just sounded like it just....stopped in time. You couldn't hear nor see anything. During this silence you could only hear the fading in noises of large footsteps walking about a mile in front of Katie. 'J-Jessica is tha-' Katie got cut off but the sudden screams of her fellow photographer friend. Katie started running towers the sound but soon stopped as the screams turned into a heavy breathing mixed with a....news broadcast.....?. Katie stood there horrified as she came face to face with a tall, lamp post like creature with flaky and ripping skin. Katie did her best to yell at the thing 'W-what the h-' but all that came out was a desperate whine. The creature then turned around to show a, not a face but- a Bunch of sirens with slimy teeth dug into the bloody gums of its siren mouth.....'h-holy' Katie mumbled as she then heard the same haunting screams of her photographer friend. She dropped her journal as we soon found out that this creature strait from Satan himself is now called......Siren head" Joe's voice trailed off as he grinned at everyone in the bar. We all started laughing knowing this was only a rumor and for laughs "That was a nice one Joe" I said as I chuckled, punching him in the arm jokingly as he smiled.