Am I late!?

November 24th

Today is the day! The camping trip..."why did they have to ask me, g-" a nock came at my door, interrupting me, but I ran past my bags to open the door. "Oh- Mrs. Johnson! Thank you so much for taking care of pepper for the week" I said kneeling down and petting my overly exited border collie "Oh no problem, she is such a darling" Mrs. Johnson smiled, gave pepper a treat, and walked away, waving as she left. "Come on girl!" I said gesturing pepper inside as she new we were camping. I put the collar and leash on Pepper and got my camping gear, I rang up my friends as I walked out the door. "Yo guys, you think Pepper can come along, also where are we driving?" I asked confused on the details of this trip. "Oh yea, Of course Pepper can come, and we are meeting at 37 siren mountain rd, don't be late or we will leave without you!" Hannah said in a Joking tone as she hung up "you better not..." I sighed as I wasn't joking around anymore. I was already on the road to that certain place so I put the road on google maps and drove the rest of the way. I soon got there about a hour or two later where my friends where waiting to go and getting their stuff out of their cars. I quickly jumped out of my car, my dogs leash in hand as I unhooked it and gathered my stuff, "sorry if I made you wait guys" I said a bit tired as I chuckled nervously. "No no, your fine, we just got here too and you already got your stuff out before us" she smiled softly and got the rest of her stuff out. We then started to wonder into the uncharted woods, where we now looked for our place to camp.