Im sorry....

We basically ripped open the tent flap and ran faster than we ever have away from our camp site, leaving every known thing behind. I then hear gaining foot steps as I realized Pepper was running with us. Me, Hannah, and pepper all hid behind a huge oak tree and panted as we had lost our breath. "H-how did you find o-our that thing was outside o-our tents?!" I panted as Hannah gestered down at Pepper and kneeled down petting her as I'd did too. "Me and Joe both woke up to a huge snap in the woods, Pepper was seemingly growling and barking like a rabid dog at something near the site, we both got out of our tents to see sirens in the near view, we ran into your tent as pepper kept barking and growling. That's when Joe started to wake you up- and now, well... I guess it is hungry.." Hannah said as he then went silent at the sudden high pitched screech of the....sirens.... Me and Hannah covered our ears wincing in pain as our hands got covered in blood little by little "g-god da-" I could finish the sentence, the pain was too bad...the sirens were strait insanity, just five minutes of it started to anger me. "We need to l-leave this h-hell" I stuttered and groaned as I stood up and gestured to run as the low growl of this..creature came closer. We ran for what felt like hours, what felt like days, but it was only a couple of minutes before we stopped and turned around to see the twisted face of the siren head. I looked up at a horrid thing...it stood 15-20 feet tall, it's flaky and dry skin moving with its skinny long and bones arms, as there was a about 6 foot pole sticking out from its shoulder...The skin of the satans pet broke into parts and wrapped around the freshly bloody pole with spread into large sirens with bloody and toothy gums that let out the screams of my gone forever friend Joe. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" I screamed in anger as our ears bled from the high frequency of the screams. Siren head gurgled as it then started blasting a news broadcast of 3 missing children and a city filled with just bodies....I got it now, all the deaths..."you killed for sport...." I stuttered as Hannah gripped her pocket knife trying to scare it away. Siren head limped closer as it reached its bloody skinned hands out to grab me. The sirens made me go mad and I threw Hannah into its grasp "IM NOT DYING BY A DEMON FROM HELL" I screamed as I grabbed my dog and ran through the forest now filled with the echoing bloody and pain filled screams of Hannah, only almost blocked out by the creatures noises.