BakuKiri Cop n Assasin AU 🧡New Addictions ❤️

(Helloooooo everyone!!! I hope you are enjoying the books! Don't forget to comment what ship you would like me to do! Thanks!)

/Bakugo\

I hate doing this...
But I have to choice.
I've literally sold my soul to the devil to protect my parents from being killed when I was a kid.
I was a kid what choice did I have?!
To fight the guys trying to kill them?! Who knows how hard it would be for the police to identify my guts splattered on the floor.
Well that's all in the past. My "wonderful childhood" and now...
I work as a slave for the mafia, the people who tried to kill my parents.
I don't wanna kill people. I really don't. But what choice do I have!? I can't just let my parents die!
I know it sounds kinda selfish but my parents are all I have left...
I couldn't live without them no matter how hard I tried.
I was sitting in a alley way, smoking, mind clouded with these thoughts, until I heard a message on my phone.

Mafia- Pomeranian I've got a job for you.

Bakugo- I'm not a Pomeranian and what is it?! I'm busy!

Mafia- ah we aren't busy ether and you know we could just go and kill your parents while you so "busy" smoking your lungs out

Bakugo- fine fine. What is the assignment.

Mafia- I want you to kill this officer that's been destroying our plans, his names Kirishima ejiro.

Bakugo- alright I'll do it. Not like a have a choice.

I tucked my phone in my pocket and sighed as I blew the intoxicating fumes out of my body.
I started to walk down the alley way to find a road.
I suddenly heard a couple noises behind me but thought nothing of it since they're we're a lot of stray cats in the area.
Boy was I mistaken.
I was pushed to the ground hard and my arms were locked behind my head with some hands.
"Shit"
I whispered winded, caught of guard.
"What do you think your doing? This is a no smoking zone and I've been told by my colleagues you've been doing it often."
His cold yet some how hot voice sent shivers up my spine.
This was definitely a officer and i could tell not a inexperienced one.
He turned my head to the side and pushed my face down more onto the cold dirty alley floor.
At this time I was confused and annoyed AF.
"What's your problem!? Sure I was smoking but you didn't have to go all FBI on me!!!"
I snapped at him growling.
"Yes maybe so but I've heard your the type that doesn't just follow orders."
He growled back making me shiver again and gulp.
I slowly look away from the ground and look up at him.
My eyes widened and a bit of blush splashed on my face.
This guys voice wasn't the only thing that was hot.
His hair was pointed up sharper than a knife and was a bright hot red, his eyes were a fiery red like mine that could burn someone's eyes out, his teeth were sharp as could be and could bite and tear flesh in seconds.
My jaw dropped.
I have never met someone this hot before, especially not a officer who looks to be almost the same age as me.
He suddenly chuckled.
"What's wrong boy? Cat got your tongue."
I snapped out of my trance and growled again oh if only he knew.
I suddenly twisted my hands quickly out of his grasp and flipped over on my stomach, and pinned him down on the floor.
"Oh how the tables have turned~"
I purred as his eyes continued to stay dinner plates.
I looked at his badge.
My heart drop as I read the name Kirishima ejiro.
My eyes widened and teared up.
Why am I tearing up!? Why do I care about this hot guy more than the rest!? And he's a cop for crying on loud!!
"Hey are you crying...?"
He questioned shocked.
"NO!! SHUT UO BEFORE I SLICE YOUR THROAT!!"
I Barked as my voice cracked making him flinch a bit.
I quickly grabbed a knife from my torn up hoodie pocket.
His eyes widened even more and he began to start struggling.
I held the knife over my head.
"Don't do this!!! Please!!"
He cried terrified watching his life flash before his eyes.
I griped the knife tighter and started to tremble a bit with tears slipping down my face.
Why!? Why am I like this!? Why am I crying!? Why!?
The knife started to swing down and he closed his eyes crying a bit himself.
*CLANK*
He squinted his eyes shut for a moment then started to slowly open them.
Why... Why can't I do it!!!!???
I slammed my fist on his hard chest and rested my forehead on it slowly crying as my hand still grasping the knife that hit the floor inches from his head.
His hands became lose from the hold of my legs.
I really didn't care! I didn't! If I got arrested then the mafia wouldn't kill my parents anyways!
They'd probably break me out of it... but still at least they may forget about this entire assignment.
Just why him!? Why!?!?
My mind was running with thoughts as I started to cry harder making my chest start to hurt.
I felt his hands touch my back and I flinched but did nothing waiting for him to do something to me.
Knock me out.
Hand cuff me.
Maybe even shoot me.
I felt his arms rap around my back and pull my closer to his chest as he sat up.
I squinted my eyes bracing for what ever was going to happen.
After a long moment of me bracing and crying I realized...
Is he...
Hugging me...?
I opened my eyes and lifted my head of his chest to look up at him.
My eyes were still filled with tears making them puffy and sparkle.
I clenched onto his vest trembling more.
He trusts me...?
Just like that...?
I could still literally backstab him if I wanted to right now!!
But I won't...
I don't know why...
I just can't with him...
My heart is already in enough pain right now...
But what about my parents...
What will happen to them if I don't kill him...
I think I know but...
What do i do...?
He moved one of his hands up to my hair and brushes through it making me calm and at ease.
At this time I hugged him back feeling overwhelmed with the happiness of affection.
My parents are always busy and when there not I'm busy so I haven't had a hug since I was 8...
You don't know how much you miss something until you don't have it...
he slowly pulled away from the hug as I continued to cling on not wanting it to end.
"Your a secret softey aren't you"
He chuckled as I growled a bit.
"Shut up..."
I growled stuffing my face into his chest making him flinch again.
"Why are you doing this... continuously smoking...?"
He asked continuing to brush his hands through my hair.
"...it eases the pain..."
I mumbled out.
"What pain?"
I didn't respond.
"Please tell me I want to help! You don't deserve to be in pain!"
I looked up at him.
"No."
"I do."
"No. You don't. No one deserves to be in pain."
"You don't even know me."
"That doesn't matter!"
He snapped making me flinch.
"Everyone deserves to be happy!!"
I pause.
"...even the ones who cause others pain..?"
I rasped out making his eyes widen a bit.
He didn't respond for a moment.
"Yes."
I snapped my head towards him shocked.
"B-But they c-cause the pain I-in the first place!"
"And that's because they weren't able to be happy! They were put in pain by others and in result they put others in pain too!!"
He grabbed my arm and squeezed it a bit looking deeply into my eyes with determination and strength.
"..."
I stared back at him being pulled into his eyes and getting washed over by them in a wave of safety and comfort but still feeling a bit hesitant to say why I was in pain.
"...I-If I told y-you... you'd arrest me..."
I whispered out.
He paused and inhaled and exhaled deeply.
"No. I wouldn't."
"B-But that's your!-
"I don't care!!"
My eyes widen even more and filled with more tears.
I buried myself back into his chest crying non stop.
He cares. He actually cares. No one in a long time except for my parents actually cared about my well being.
He might be lying but I can hear it in his voice that he's not.
I trust him completely even though I've just met him.
I trust him cause he trusts me, he understands why most criminals do what they do.
Yet he stops them. Cause that's his job.
He's so...
Special...
I move from off his chest and wipe my tears.
"...well..."
"...have you heard of K-Katsuki Bakugo...?"
He nods.
"He's a high class assassin, why?"
I pause.
"...c-cause my names Katsuki B-Bakugo..."
Dead silence floated over our presence as I looked down.
...
...
...
"Are you in pain because you kill people...?"
He asked.
I slowly nodded clenching onto my tights.
"Then why do you kill people...?"
He questioned grabbing my chin and lightly forcing my head up to look at him.
I blushed light red.
"...I don't have a choice... t-they..."
My voice cracked and I trembled trying to hold back tears.
"...T-They'll Kill m-my parents if I don't..."
I cried again more than I have ever before.
He quickly hugged me again.
"Who's they."
He snapped with a voice that was so enraged it could burn metal.
"...the m-mafia..."
He clenched onto my hoodie tighter.
"Those bastards...."
He shook with rage.
"Thank you for telling me"
He pulled away from the hug and made a toothy grin form on his mouth.
I smiled back feeling happier than I have in years.
To be honest this is the happiest I've ever been in my life.
How it's he doing this...?
Wait... do i...
Have feelings for him...?
We chatted for a while laughing and getting to know each other.
It was only until a few moments ago that I noticed I was sitting on his lap and can stop blushing a bright red.
"Hey Bakugo, are you ok? Your face is a bit r-red. D-Do you have a fever???"
He stuttered a bit.
I looked at him and noticed he was blushing a bit too.
FRICK- MAYBE HE NOTICED.
He was taking glances of where I was sitting.
Ether he's a pervert or he realizes I'm sitting on his lap as well.
...
He realizes I'm sitting on his lap as well.
I quickly blush furiously and stand up walking away from him a bit so he could stand up.
"S-Sorry!"
I apologized.
He chuckled a bit.
"It's alright Katsuki"
Oh my god-
He said my real name-
He says it so hot too whyyyyyyyyy-
Now I'm just a blushing mess at this point.
He got up dusting off his pants and slightly looming over me since he was taller.
I looked away from him trying my best not to make eye contact so he sees how flustered I am.
"Hey um I have a question."
He chuckled scratching behind his head.
I raised my eye brow calming down and looking at him.
"Er...why didn't you uh... kill me...?"
He asked staring deep into my soul with his fiery red eyes.
"Well you did beg for me not to."
I growled back a bit trying to keep some the sort of dominance I had left with this guy.
"...and you listened to that...?"
He questioned pulling on my dominance strings.
"W-WHAT N-NO- I MEAN-"
I brought my hands up to my hair pulling on it in frustration.
He calmly grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my hair making me flinch a bit.
"You don't have to lie or feel upset about it, you can tell me! I won't judge you."
He comforted bringing his own hands up to my hair and brushing through them again.
"What is it with you and touching my hair??"
I swatted away his hands and he chuckled.
"It just seems to put you at ease."
He replied.
I sighed and confronted.
"Cause I couldn't do it..."
He looked at me puzzled for a minute and then slowly turned to a bit of shock.
"What do you mean you couldn't do it...?"
He asked squeezing my arm slightly.
"I-I just couldn't do it ok!?"
I snapped back, but this time he didn't flinch at all.
"Ok ok, I understand. Sorry for upsetting you again."
He apologized.
I sighed again and crossed my arms looking away.
"Whatever..."