Todobaku singer Au ❤️It is my voice💛

(LMAO IM BACK MY BEAUTIFUL LEMONS hope you enjoy TodoBaku UvU)

/Bakugo\

"You want us to what!?"
I screech at the lazy sleeping bag burrito I call my teacher.
"I want you to all pick a hobby to do on your free time period."
He replied not even making eye contact with me.
Good, I would have glared at him so hard his eyes would've fallen out of their sockets.
"That's a fucken waste of useful time! I could be doing something that helps me become a better hero and you think a hobby is going to be that thing!?!?"
I Bark at him slamming my hands on the desk.
"It's "Us" Bakugo not just you. And besides hobbies help relieve stress and it definitely seems like that's something you need."
He snapped back making me flinch.
knowing he was right I growled and sat back down.
"Anyways now that the gremlin has settled. All the hobbies are listed up on the board. Pick yours before class ends"
He ordered making the class snicker and my face grow more and more red in rage.
Who does he think he is calling me a gremlin!?
I'd blow him to bits if he wasn't our teacher.
I rest my head on my hand glaring up at the board.
"Band would be nice even though I'd have to play will stupid extras..."
I thought finally calming down.
Well as much as I possibly can.
After I picked I realized that the shitty teacher Aizawia, had fallen asleep.
Having nothing else to do accept be bored out of my mind I looked around the room.
Everyone looked as stupid and idiotic as always, staring up at the board not knowing what to pick.
Except for...
Icy hot...

When I first met him I didn't think much of him cause he always was super quiet and didn't like to socialize much.
Then at the sports festival he was like a fricken animal, his bursts of ice would cover the whole stadium and almost be a instant K.O for all the other extras.
Except the nerd, he always didn't know when to quit for his own good.
I'll admit he was a good challenge, even if he didn't use his fire quirk too...
But believe me at that time I fricken hated him.
More than anyone else, cause he was a challenger I had to intimidate him!
Though... he didn't seemed intimidated-
Like at all... and that pissed me off more.
I hated his guts for a while until...
Hero license training.
I'll admit that training was difficult but icy hot and I pushed through it...
Like... together-
Ew that feels so weird to say-
Anyways all in all I just don't hate his guts anymore...
Heck...
I like them-
Like nothing else I've ever liked-
It confuses me but I ignore it... there's no point in getting distracted by something that doesn't matter...
It doesn't matter...
Right.

What does matter to me right now is icy hot's face.
He looks so... upset.
Why Tf is he upset???
Is it something on the board?
(Why can I imagine Bakugo just blowing up the board at this- XDDD)
Is it cause it's to hard to choose?
No probably not...
Is it... there's something he wants to pick but he's afraid to pick it...?
Possibly, knowing icy hot it could be something that he likes to do but it reminds him to much of his childhood.
I remember hearing that story... he went through a lot that's for sure.

I continued to stare at him until he turned his head and looked at me making our eyes lock.
I snapped my head to other way.
I could feel my face heat up in my palm as it continued to rest there.
"Why is my face so hot!? Am I... No! No way!! I was just looking at icy hot I can't be blushing!!!"
I screamed at myself gripping onto my desk firmly.
That's when I couldn't stop thinking about him.
"Stop stop stop!! Stop thinking of him!!! HES NOT EVEN THAT CUTE!!!!"
I bark at myself.
My eyes widen as I slap myself hard of even thinking of that.
"Stupid fricken gay teenage brain-"
"Bakugo?-"
"WHAT!?"
I snap back clearly super frustrated but on the inside scared and confused af.
"You ok bro...?"
Shitty hair asked.
"I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be!?"
I asked gripping my desk even tighter.
"Well uh- one class is over and two.."
"You burned your desk and slapped yourself."
He implied as I finally was able to break away from that trance of just- icy hot images-
Brain just why-
I stare at the desk for a moment or two contemplating what the frick just happened to me.
What was all of that-
"I think Bakugo was thinking of a cruussshhhh~"
Raccoon eyes teased.
I honestly didn't care, all I could think of is the overwhelming fuzz in my chest right now...
"Dude is blasty ok?"
Pikachu asked.
"Just leave me a-alone bastards..."
I growled stammering slightly.
Everyone's. Mouths. Dropped.