22

Quinton- Its Lillian

I sighed about to cry.

Quinton- Jaelynn, are you okay?
Me- Y-Yes
Quinton- Are you sure?
Me- Yeah I'm f-fine
Quinton- No your not fine

He came closer to me giving me a hug. I just sobbed on his shoulder.

Quinton- Whats wrong princess

My tummy went 🦋🦋🦋.

Me- N-nothing
Quinton- I'm have to go now, don't do what you did before (cutting her wrist, thighs, arm etc) I'll check on you tomorrow morning, stay safe, bye

I smiled as he left.

Mads- Aw
Dixie- That was so cute
Olivia- You need to date him
Madi- Autocorrect, Marry him
Me- He has a girlfriend you dumbfucks, I'm gonna go to sleep, it's 2 and I'm hella tired

They nodded as I collapsed onto the bed falling into a deep sleep.

You have now entered "Jaelynn's Dream"

I was at a marriage ceremony. I looked up and there he was. The same Quinton just older. There was a girl next to him. She had light brown hair and green eyes. She had ⏳body.
She was perfect.

Unlike me, I'm a fat, blonde haired, blue eyed, ugly girl.

The preacher was saying some words.

Preacher- So if you have an objection you shall speak up now or forever hold your peace

The whole room went quiet.

Preacher- You may now kiss the bride

He said as they leaned in. My heart shattered into pieces. I was about to cry so I headed out. I was on the front steps balling my eyes out when I felt three guys huddle over me. I looked up and-

You have now exited "Jaelynn's Dream"

I woke up sweating. I looked around and the all the girls were peacefully sleeping.

I laid back down. I saw a shadowy figure enter the room and at this point I didn't care if I died. The figure came over next to me and grabbed my face. With a free hand they lifted the mask down a bit. Then the person began to kiss me. Being me, I kissed back. At first I could tell the figure was surprised but went along with it.

I didn't even know who this was because they had a mask on. I slowly sat up running my hands through the persons hair as we continued to kiss. It was somewhat familiar.

3rd POV

The girl was confused but continued to kiss the random boy. She enjoyed the kiss which also was somewhat familiar. What she didn't know was the boy was Quinton. The boy smiled in between the lovely soft kiss.

He pulled away laying her on the bed so she could sleep. He pulled the covers on the girl kissing her head. The girl was confused to who the boy was, nevertheless went with it. He slowly and quietly left as she drifted off back to sleep.

Jaelynn's POV

I woke up to Addison talking to someone.

Addison- Oh hey, your up
Me- Yeah
Indiana- Anyways, I feel like Dixie and Kelianne are going to start fighting over Tayler
Addison- Lets not worry about it, let's have the most fun we can while in Texas
Indiana- Your right Addie
Me- I'm gonna get dressed now
Addison- Alright

I got out and rubbed my eyes while going into the bathroom. I changed into a orange bikini and a light blue oversized hoodie over it.

Once I got out of the bathroom Dixie went in. All the girls were awake and talking now.

I'm still curious on who was the person that kissed me last night, or should I say earlier. I tried not to overthink it.

They all changed and talked. I was just posting some tweets and tiktoks. They all came out and we went downstairs to the backyard.

There was even more people than before, I'm pretty sure some are even fans. There was this one girl Charly, she just didn't give off good vibes. I ignored it though.

I was talking to Kelianne, Hootie, Tayler, Indiana, Kouvr, Addison, Madi and a fan when my phone started going off. I checked it and I was tagged in some videos. It showed Jaden touching a girls waist, hand, and wrist, one even had them about to kiss. That girl happened to be Charly. They tagged me and captioned it "The tea is boiling hot today! Disappointed! @JaelynnLuvsU make sure @Mads.yo is okay, smh"

I showed the video to them except the fan and we rushed to Mads leaving the fan behind.

I included the drama. Anywhore, I know Jaden and Mads weren't dating but it was just hard for her to see him move on so quickly. Then Charly has the freaking nerves to say something along the lines up "Mads sent y'all here" smh, that's all for today hoes