ᴏɴᴇ

(TW: mentions of suicide!) 
(Watcher's POV)

The video opened open with the usual, Todoroki driving, L/N in the passenger's seat fiddling with something, and Shinsou in the backseat fixing a camera. A couple of seconds later L/N looked up with a smile. 

"Hello everybody! Today we're heading to an abandoned school! Uh, we're actually going to have a bunch of people with us today, seeing as we planned a 'collab' sort of thing." L/N chuckled while using her fingers to form quotation marks around the word collab. Todoroki nodded with a small hum, still focused on the road. "So get ready!" 

~~~~💀~~~~

After a transition, L/N, Todoroki, and a couple of other people were sitting in a circle in a classroom. "Alright, guys!" The pepper voice of L/N spoke out. "Today we have a bunch of people so let's get ready! We have the one and only Midoriya from M1DO games, Bakugou from Kastucooks, Kirishima from RedRiotFitness, and last but not least Jirou from Jack'sMusic!" As L/N introduced everyone, Shinsou panned the camera around. 

Todoroki spoke up next. "So, Y/N has informed me that today we're going to be looking for spirits all around the school. This school used to be famous for many incidents which people classify as suicide. If this triggers anyone, please leave now."  Y/N nodded with a small smile and motioned for Shinsou to zoom in on their equipment. 

(Your POV)

I pulled out a REM Master and turned it on. "This is a REM Master, it reacts to changes in the energy field. This means that if a ghost or spirit or demon or whatever is around, this light will light up." I explained to the people who haven't been on here before. It also helps if this is someone's first video on this channel. 

After showing a couple of simple things like cameras, and another REM tool, and a dowsing stick, I pulled out my recorder. "So this can actually let us talk to the ghosts. It lets us hear what they're saying a lot easier. It's a helpful tool." I also pulled out my translator. "This lets the spirits talk, and it will type out what it said. It's handy if my recorder doesn't work." I informed them with a small smile. 

"So like.... are we going to be summoning Bloody Mary or some shit?" Jirou asked I turned to Todoroki who just shrugged. "I mean I doubt she exists but sure." He spoke, which caused me to gasp. "Of course she does Shouto! How dare you question her existence!" I said dramatically, falling onto Midoriya with a hand over my heart and another draped across my head. Chuckles and laughs came from everyone in the room, which caused me to smile as I sat back up. 

"I mean we can if you guys want," I explained, glancing around at everyone. "Oh hell no we aren't summoning some bitchy demon," Bakugou grumbled, causing Kirishima and Jirou to laugh. I nodded and stood up, motioning for everyone to do the same. "Well, we should go explore yeah? Alright!" I said, not waiting for anyone to agree or disagree. They had no choice.

"So, two with me and two with Todoroki? Minus Shinsou." I said with a small smile, looking between everyone. Shinsou huffed before speaking, "Who am I going with?" I paused, not knowing the answer. Our other cameraman was out sick. "Uhh..." I turned to Todoroki for help, who just shrugged. "I can grab a camera it doesn't matter." I nodded and smiled. "Alright sweet!" 

~~~~💀~~~~

The groups were simple, me, Shinsou, Jirou, and Midoriya were together, and Bakugou and Kirishima were stuck with Todoroki. Humming, I walked alongside Midoriya, while Jirou used a REM Master. Sighing, I pulled my camera out and began to scan as well. Midoriya had my recorder, which I hoped worked. 

After a couple minutes of nothing, Jirou's REM Master's green light went on. Excitement coursed through me as Midoriya handed me the recorder. Taking a deep breath I spoke out, "Is there any spirit here that wishes to speak to us?" After a small pause, a voice came out. "Soda." Confusing filled me, and Jirou giggled lightly. "Rope." I hesitated before speaking, "Rope?" 

"Hurt." That didn't sound good.

"Run." I blinked before turning to the others, who just shrugged.

"Greg." There. That was something I could work with. "Is your name Greg?"

...

"No." Alright then. Thinking for a couple moments I then spoke out again. "Who's Greg?"

"Bully." Oh shit. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "What's your name?"

"Violet." I nodded lightly. "Violet, is there anything you wish to say?"

"No."

I nodded again, "Thank you. Would you like us to stay here or are you ok with us going?"

"Come with." My eyebrow rose, "Do you want to come with us?"

"Yes." I nodded, and smiled lightly. "Well it looks like we have a companion huh?" 

"Dont wanna..... alone." I hummed, and looked through my camera at the female. My heart nearly broke. There was an outline of a rope sticking straight up along with the figure of a girl. 

~~~~💀~~~~

After a couple hours of ghost hunting, and chatting to Violet, we headed back to the classroom we started in.  I waved at Todoroki who just rolled his eyes. "So... find anyone?" I asked with a hum, plopping down next to him. He nodded, "I guess..." He mumbled, "Though I'm still sure it's just a radio." I smiled and shook my head. "Aw stop being such a Debby Downer Todo! We met a girl, she was super nice. It's a shame she died... and how she did." I mumbled before turning to the group. "So did y'all have fun?" They nodded and I smiled happily. "Wonderful!" 

Back in the car, Todoroki yawned. "You drive Y/N." I nodded and turned to Shinsou. "Thanks man! You're awesome!" He chuckled, mumbled something I couldn't hear, most likely agreeing with me, and sat in the back seat. 

~~~~💀~~~~

How was that for a first chapter? I really liked it! I'm slowly becoming more proud of my writing skills, so yeah... uh this is gonna get romantic, but it's mainly platonic for right now. This isn't a slow burner but it's not fast paced either. 

Word Count: 1041